-3-

Y/n looked at time, "I think I should leave now

Y/n looked at time, "I think I should leave now."

"Really? You didn't even finish your lunch. How about we have a drink?" He asked.

"No, I can't drink." Y/n said. He narrowed his eyes.

"Why can't you? You like drinking." He asked.

Y/n smiled, which she shouldn't have, because now Namjoon knows she is acting. "I do like it, but you know I can't be drunk, I might spill everything to Jungkook."

Namjoon doesn't believe the reason but he nodded his head. And then they went their separate way.

Y/n was feeling a little low, and she wanted to work out. She changed into her workout clothes. She decided to go to her favorite place for working out.

Time flies by when she is working out, she has a really toned body with a lot of lean muscles, so her workout routine is quite hard.

And she likes to test for how long she can push herself.

"I knew you would be here." She heard a voice. She looked up and it was Jungkook. "Why are you working out in this abandoned gym? Except the gym we have in our house?"

"You know, how special this place is for us. And I was missing you. But you are never home." She crossed her arms.

"That is why I came." He replied. Y/n shook her head and continued punching the sandbag.

He was in his usual office clothes, he was holding his blazer in his hand. He walked closer to Y/n and dropped his branded blazer on the dirty ground without thinking twice.

"Should we do a match?" He said while rolling up his shirtsleeves. "I challenge you to a boxing match! Do you accept it?"

"Haha, bring it on! I'm not afraid of you!" She said,

Jungkook and Y/n put on their gloves and start circling each other. "I will not go easy on you." Jungkook said.

"I am not asking you to go easy." Y/n replies and Y/n throws the first punch, but Jungkook is quick to dodge it.

The two of them trade blows back and forth, with neither of them gaining a clear advantage.

"You are good at this. I am impressed." Jungkook said. Y/n smiles.

"That means I got trained well." She said, Y/n lands a few good punches, but Jungkook is able to dodge most of them.

"Really well, as if you were trained to fight against me." He said.

Suddenly, Y/n lands a powerful punch that sends Jungkook tumbling to the ground.

"Ouch, that hurt! But I'm not giving up that easily!" He said, Y/n smiled.

"It's just a game, you shouldn't have challenged me, now you got hurt."

Jungkook gets back up and the two continue their match.