Prolongue

"Here you go sweetie

"Here you go sweetie." The bartender said. She picked the glass.

Y/n stared at her glass, she moved it in circular motion. The club was too wild for her liking, She was alone now, she could feel some stares over her.

She ignores them all and she is not in the mood of making out or even talking to a stranger. It's not her thing to hook up with a stranger. Who knows what type of person that stranger is.

But she can feel one glare piercing through her soul. She looks that way. And it was a man, he looked as if he was around 25-30, he kept eye contact. He was sitting far away from her but his sharp eyes were piercing her through all this crowd. He stood up from his seat.

He was walking towards her, she didn't look away, she took the time to examine this man. He looked tall, 1.79m, she knew he was a danger by looking at his tattoos and piercings.

He was no ordinary man, she can tell by looking at him, he is someone who holds power and who is rich. Rich but not by legal means. She can tell he does some illegal stuff.

He took a seat with her. "I am Jungkook, I usually don't tell my real name."

Y/n chuckled. "I am Y/n, but why are you hiding your name? Are you a criminal?"

He shrugged his shoulders, "You can say that."

They struck up a conversation, and Y/n found herself drawn to him. He was charming and funny, and they had a lot in common. They flirted with each other, but they were both mature enough to know that this was just a fun night out.

As the night wore on, they continued to talk and laugh and enjoy each other's company. But eventually, it was time for them to part ways.

Even when they felt really attracted to each other, they are two mature people, and they were getting to know each other first rather than making out or having a one night stand.

"Thanks for a great night," Y/n said, smiling at Jungkook. "I had a lot of fun."

"Me too," Jungkook said. "Y/n. I hope we can hang out again sometime. Your number?"

Y/n smiled, "Why Don't you use your criminal connection to find my number?" Jungkook smirked. "Take care, Jungkook."

"You too," Jungkook said, giving her a smile and a wave as she walked away.

Jungkook watched her go, feeling a little wistful. He finished his drink and left the club, feeling satisfied and happy with the way the night had turned out. He got her name, and he will take no time to find her background.

Y/n left the club and took out his phone and text. "Done."
__

" __