-4-

Y/n is a great distraction

Y/n is a great distraction. She has always been, except for planning a way to make her plan fail. I got distracted by her, I can't work when she is with me.

Her moans filled up the entire office, as I fcked her on the couch. The door was not even locked, anyone could step inside. But I don't care.

All I care about is her. Is she feeling anything? Can she feel my love everytime we fck?

She got exhausted and laid on the couch. I leaned in and kissed her lips. "Baby you can rest, I will work." I said.

She held my hand. "You are still hard."

"It's fine. You look tired." We already have two rounds.

"C0ckwarming?" She exclaimed.

"If you want to." I said. I went to sit on my chair. She walked closer to me, still completely n*ked. By now I know every part of her body.

She got on my lap, and slowly sat on my c*ck. She wrapped her arms around me and her face in my neck. I kissed her forehead and mumbled, ' I love you.'

I wrapped my one arm around her waist, caressing it. And I started working on my PC.

She softly caressed my hair, I refuse to believe she doesn't love me. This is love. This is clearly love. She loves me. And it is visible in her every little move.

Let's test your abilities, My love. I want to see what you are capable of.
__

I was walking with Jungkook, we just Landed in a private island

I was walking with Jungkook, we just Landed in a private island. He was going on a business trip and told me to come along. I agreed. Because Namjoon told me to. He would be there too. He is an undercover member of another group, and everyone calls him RM.

"It's nice to see you Jeon." Namjoon said. Jungkook held my hand tightly. Namjoon's eyes met mine. "You too Mrs. Jeon."

"Yes, same RM." Jungkook looked at ."Y/n, you can go and rest now. I'll join you shortly."

Before turned back to the conversation with Namjoon.

I nodded and walked away, with an unsettling mix of fear and worry.