Hi, Sorry for the Massive Delay...

Hey all. I just wanted to post a quick authors note as I've only just realized I never confirmed what was going to happen with this story after the last authors note I posted.
I have decided to go with a classic male Harry plotline, still with a potions incident, but with different side effects. I have already started the story under the same title. You'll find it on my account page with four chapters so far and a new one being published today.
I've reworked some things that I hope you'll all still appreciate and enjoy, and I hope you aren't too upset with me for dropping this version of the story.
To be honest, I started this story when I was in highschool, before taking any creative writing classes, and before I truly went through a lot of what makes me who I am now, my view on a lot of things has changed and grown as I have and this story as it is just isn't something I can write comfortably anymore without making major changes going forward.
I'm sorry for those of you who were hoping for more Harley, sadly that was where a lot of my issues with this story lay, I feel I made some very out of character choices for Harry in this fic and personally I just didn't like it looking back.
Hopefully the new story will be enjoyable for you all in some way, and as I am still picking up the pieces and getting this story straightened out for the future I hope you'll all help me in getting it fleshed out with your suggestions in the comments section. All of your feedback means the world to me as an aspiring writer!
Thank you for enjoying my writing, and I hope you guys continue to read and enjoy what I create!
-Alice❤️

🎉 You've finished reading A Potion Gone Romantically Wrong [Drarry] Original-Incomplete(Discontinued) 🎉