First Day. Monday

This story will be written in both gumball, Marshall lee, or 3rd person POV . I'll tell you when. Please leave comments o(〃^▽^〃)o

3rd person

    Gumball sat in his study, doing some paper work for a charity event that will be taking lace in town for the orphans. He really wants to help them. He hasn't seen his parents much. Or at all. They were always moving around, leaving gumball to take care of the kingdom.

   Half way through the night a knock was herd from his door.

"Come in." Gumball granted access. The guards in yellow uniforms and swords in hand entered with serious expressions upon their pale faces.

"Young prince, it is time for bed. School will begin tomorrow." One guard spoke. His voice had a silkyness to it but a little wrinkle in it as well.

"Oh yes, thank you for reminding me." Gumball smiled at the guards and gave a bow, dismissing them.

Gumball crawled into bed and clapped his hands twice, resulting in the lights to shut. He lied in his pink bed, getting comfy and snuggling with his pillows till he had fallen asleep.

~~~~~~

Marshall Lee sat on his roof staring up at the sky.

"Immortality.

I have to take a life to live. To live in this tretourous place. To breath this sweetened air. To live in this kingdom. There is a price to pay for anything. To live is to experience. To experience is to feel. To feel is to despair. And to despair is to regret."

( A/n; Okay, I just made this up, it probably doesn't make sense to you, and sorry for that but.. Yea..)

Marshall Lee mumbled to himself. He didn't like rules. He didn't like being controlled. All his life he was told to be this, be that, do this, kill that. He was sick of it. He moved to the kingdom to escape his old life.

Marshall Lee climbed back into his room and jumped into bed.

"School tomorrow. Damn." He mumbled to himself. He rested his hands behind his head bent one knee up into the air while the other lied straight on the bed.

"Good night to me." He said before closing his eyes and letting sleep consume him.

~~~~

A yellow guard, or as the young prince likes to call them 'banana guards', entered the room, he went straight for the curtains. The guard revealed the sun to the young prince that slept in the bed.

"Young prince, it is time to awaken. Your classes start today." The guard said as he made his way over to the young prince that was still asleep.

The guard pulled back the sheets and shook the prince gently.

"Young prince, it is time to awaken." The guard repeated.

Gumball groaned and sat up, rubbing his eyes with his fist.

"Please get my clothes ready as I go freshen up in the restroom. Thank you." Gumball groaned as he stood up with half lidded eyes.

Gumball stumbled into the restroom and began brushing his death then washing his face and smoothing his hair.

"Why did my parents allow school to start so early in the morning?" Gumball complained as he walked out the restroom with slumped shoulders.

"That posture is inappropriate young prince." An all to familiar voice said.