Aren't You Lovely

Marshall's POV

While Gumball was in the shower, I was cleaning myself up out here. Not that there was much to clean. I lied down on the bed and lifted the pink blankets over me, closing my eyes as I did so.

Gumball was out the restroom a few minutes later with his back facing me while he looked around his drawers for a shirt.

I silently floated up and behind him before wrapping my arms around his waist. He jumped and I could hear his heart beat pick up.

"Mm, didn't mean to scare you gummy" I mumbled as I slowly dragged my fangs across his neck. He tilted his head and I felt him shudder under my fangs.

"M-marshall" he whimpered. I tightened my grip around his waist and smirked.

"Mmhm?" I asked.

He turned around and placed a hand on my bare chest. While looking up into my eyes. He opened his pink mouth as if he was about to say something but no words came out. I smirked and took the chance to lean down and slip my tongue into his mouth. He gasped at first but then began kissing back, wrapping his arms around my neck.

I grinned slid my hand against his jaw before pulling back.

"Get some sleep you pink wad." I said smiling down at him.

"You to you..." Gumball couldn't think of what to call me. I grinned and pecked his lips.

Gumball pushed me back on the bed before he got in himself and pulled the frilly pink sheets over us. I wrapped my arms around his waist and spooned him.

"Night" I said before giving his neck a little butterfly kiss. It usually takes a while for me to fall asleep but with Gumball in my arms. I don't think there's going to be a problem tonight.

~~~~

Sorry it's short! I'll try updating soon but school starts in a week and I have to finish my reading project. Haven't even started it, I'm such a procrastinator I have a majors degree in it. Leave a comment on whatever you want ~