hello there

Gumball's POV

I woke up this morning feeling absolutely great and more positive than usual but now I'm lying in bed, cuddled up to marshalls chest, feeling absolutely drained.

I lwt out a whimper because I couldn't sleep. I felt drained but not tired.

How bout you let me take care of this? The voice asked.

Yea sure whatever, is what I responded with.

Gummy POV (Gumball other personality)

I smirked and glanced up at Marshall. I startled his hips and ran my finger through his hair.

"Mm.. What ya doin' pinkie?" Marshall asked. I could see his eyes on my lips. I smirked and simply shrugged my shoulders. I leaned in, my lips close to his.

"I don't know.. What do you want to do?" I asked seductively.

Marshall grabbed my behind in a firm grip and forced his lips onto mine.

"I think you know what I want to do." He growled against my lips.

I let out a moan purposely and ground my hips against his. Marshalls hands flew to my hips and moved me. He pushed his tongue into my mouth and flipped us onto the bed, him on top of me.

"You met me two days ago, you don't care?" Marshall asked.

Oh.. Haha gumball cares very much and doesn't want this to happen... But its my body as well and I want this to happen.

"Mm" I moaned and attached my lips to his neck. He continued rutting his hips against mine. I snaked a hand down his chest and under his pants and boxers. Marshall grabbed my wrist and forced my hand down further onto his member. I flipped us and began pulling his pants and boxers down to his ankle.

"Mm.. So beautiful." Marshall said as he ran his fingers through my hair.

I pressed my lips against the tip of his member. He pushed my head down causing me to open my lips and his member to enter my mouth. He moaned and I grinned. I had my arse up in the air, swaying side to side. I pulled back and smiled at him.

"Rough, aren't you?" I mumbled.

"You know it baby." He said before forcing me lips back onto his member.

I sucked on his member while going further down till I was deep throating him. Marshall moaned as I began bobbing my head.

"Ooh, I can't wait till your under me, crying for mercy." he said in an airy tone.

I moaned around him. Marhsall gripped my pink hair and pulled my head back.

"On yur knees, on the floor now." He demanded. I did as told. He slid off the bed and stood in front of me, His member in front of my face.

I parted my lips and he immediately thrusted into my mouth. I moaned and began stroking my own member under my clothing.

He kept my head still with his hands as he roughly thrusted into my mouth. I glanced up at him to see that his eyes were closed and his head was tilting back.

Soon we were coming undone with a loud moan. Marshall pulled out of my mouth and lifted me onto the bed where he stripped me of my clothes.

"Go take a bath, I'll clean myself up here." He demanded.

I sauntered off to the restroom and got into the shower where I let gumball take control again.

"I can't believe you did that!" Gumball whisper yelled, I know it was intended for me.

“ψ(`∇´)ψ

Oui? Ou non?

Do you guys like this story?
I know it was short this time, pardon.