Chapter 2

Y/n's POV:

It was finally the first day at Hunter x Hunter High School. I take a deep breath and walk in. The halls were filled with annoying chatterboxes wandering through to find their classes. I trudge to the office and open the door to find the principal in there talking to a certain blonde that I felt like I met before...

"Oh hello, Y/n!" Mr. Netero exclaims, "Right on time! This is the student guide that is going to help you around the school. He's your age and his name is-"

"Kurapika?!" I interrupt, "You go here?"

Kurapika smiles and says, "Yup, I'm glad that I'm your guide, Y/n!"

I look at him, confused while both of them plaster on their stupid smiles. Why didn't he tell me that he goes here when he was walking me to the school?

"You guys know each other already? Perfect!" Netero beams, "Well you two can be on your way!'

Kurapika and I leave the office as he guides me to the lockers.

"What's your locker number?" he asks. 

My eyes run down to my paper which contains all the information needed on there.

"Um, 134."

"Oh great! You're locker is next to mine!"

(A/n-why did I make this so cliche💀)

I mentally groan. Not because I didn't like Kurapika or anything. In fact, he's a really nice person but a little too nice. For some reason, I was never the most comfortable with nice people because they always give a weird vibe.

Kurapika asks me what my first class is and I look down at my schedule.

First period-Math with Mr. Wing

Second period-Social Studies with Mr. Izunavi

Third period-P.E. with Ms. Krueger

Lunch

Fourth period-English with Mr. Kite

Fifth period-Science with Ms. Menchi

Sixth period-Electives

"Great, we have math together!" Kurapika chirps, "We can walk there together."

I nod and is glad on the inside because these school halls are HUGE. I was going to get lost here if someone didn't guide me. 

"By the way, you look nice in my jacket."

I give Kurapika a confused look before realizing that I'm wearing his jacket in school. My face becomes red with embarrassment while I mumble a "sorry" and start zipping the zipper down to give the white clothing back to him. 

"It's fine, you can keep it," Kurapika chuckled.

"Are you sure? I mean, I feel bad-"

"It's totally okay. Come on, we'll be late to class."

I reluctantly agree to his words and we continue to saunter to class. I notice Kurapika stealing quick glances at me but don't think much of it. Wait a second, what was I going to do once I was in class? Do I have to introduce myself? What would I even say? Oh hi my name is Y/n and I have a crush on Gojo Satoru and Mikasa Ackerman. Yeah no.

Kurapika and I open the door and get into the classroom. A man with unkempt black hair and glasses with a white polo shirt that's half tucked in, greets us as we walk in the room. So this is Mr. Wing. Aw crap, it's time for the "Hello class, welcome Y/n, our new student!"