Halloween Special

Y/n POV:

I wait for Kurapika, Gon, Killua, and Leorio at the park, scrolling through my phone. Kurapika comes early, giggling when seeing my costume.

"When you said you were going to be a cat, I didn't think you meant those uwu kawaii anime cat girls in maid outfits." (A/n: this is actually what one of my classmates was for Halloween)

(I suppose it looks something like this???)

I roll my eyes, "Look, I had only one day before Halloween to decide my costume. This was the only cheap one from Spirit Halloween that was actually my size. I had no choice dude. Plus, at least I'm not Pikachu."

Kurapika was wearing a Pikachu onesie which he looked absolutely adorable in, but of course I wasn't going to admit that.

"It's better than an uwu kawaii anime cat maid."

"Shut up."

We spoke for a bit, waiting for the others to come. I realized that we never had a real private conversation. Most were either with the others or we just talked about homework. Kurapika gently gazed upon the moon with wind softly caressing his blonde locks and his bangs brushing upon his skin. I saw a new side of him...and it made me like him even more. I couldn't deny my feelings for him now. We kept on talking, about food, school, I even started to open up about myself, venting about all my problems, the knives that perpetually stabbed me behind. 

"I'm sorry to hear that, Y/n...I-"

We were soon interrupted by the AII (Annoying Insufferable Idiots aka Gon, Leorio, and Killua), who waved while running towards us. Gon and Killua wore matching outfits, with Killua being a bucket of french fries and Gon being the ketchup. Funny how the fries were designed to be very straight, unlike Killua. Leorio was a roblox character and did some weird Roblox emotes... I don't know the only Roblox game I ever played was Arsenal.

"Where the hell were you guys?!" I complained, "You guys are like one hour late!"

Killua raised his hands up in defense, "Hey don't blame me, I wasn't the one who took forever to put on the ketchup costume."

"You kept switching the costume choices!" Gon whined, "I told you I wanted to be the Among Us inflatable!"

"That costume is hella expensive. It's over 70 bucks! Plus, you're only wearing that one time! What's the point?"

"Hmph, whatever."

They cross their arms and look away from each other, while Kurapika, Leorio, and I just stand there awkwardly, watching the scene play out. After they were done with their...situation, we started to trick or treat.

Our first house didn't have anybody there, but a bowl of candy was laid out on a stool. We each took our own piece before Killua dumped the rest of the candy in his bag. We laughed and rolled our eyes. 

Shrugging, Killua said, "They never said we couldn't take the whole thing. Ooh this bowl is nice, I'll take it too."

Saying that, Killua stuffs the bowl into his bag with the rest of his candy.  

We went to more and more houses (where in most cases Killua snatched the bowl and stole all the candy), when we went to the house we specifically didn't want to go to the most...

"Hello Gon~"

If you haven't guessed already, it was Hisoka, the stupid perv clown who always looked at Gon rather weirdly and licked his lips all the time. 

"Dude, aren't you supposed to be dressed up for Halloween?" I asked.

"Haha very funny, Y/n. I'm already dressed."

"Is this supposed to be a test because you're obviously not wearing a costume

"Is this supposed to be a test because you're obviously not wearing a costume."

The others agreed with me while Hisoka just looked annoyed. 

"Whatever you little brat. Anyways...I have candy~"

"NUH-UH. BACK I SAY, BACK," Killua shouted, and immediately shut the door, hard. He immediately grabbed Gon and ran out of there, abandoning the rest of us. Wow just wow.

After we catched up to Killua and gave him a good beating for just leaving us like that, it was decided that we did enough trick or treating for the day. Gon started to whine before we stuffed candy in his mouth to shut him up. I think we fed him a little too much candy because then he got into a food coma-  Killua volunteered to bring him back home and carried him on his back, waving to us before leaving. 

"I'll leave you two lovebirds alone now, see yeah," Leorio grinned, before happily skipping away.

I let out a laugh, while Kurapika looked at me, confused.

"What's so funny," he asked.

Sneering, I hold out two full bags of candy.

"You did not-"

"Oh, but I did."

The two bags of candies were Leorio and Killua's. Serves them right for always making fun of Kurapika and me. 

"I'll give you Leorio's, because Killua has more. Okay, bye."

"Bye, uwu kawaii anime cat girl."

"Shut up."

(A/n: I'm trying to update as fast as possible so I'll probably be posting one a month???? School and extracurriculars are making me busy so the chapters are either gonna be slowly posted or just short. and yes ik halloween already passed, i'm trying ok T T)