Prologue Part 1

(Y/N)'s POV

Day after day, night after night, the neglect and abuse would get even worse but...I always hoped they would treat me like I'm their flesh and blood. I'm (Y/N) Rose Xiao-Long or Branwen, Summer Rose adopted me when I was 1 year, and they've neglected me all way to when I was 4 years old then...That's when the abuse started, I don't know my real parents' names or what they look like, or if they're even alive. But right now I'm praying the abuse stops so I can have...A normal life with my "Family".

Tai: WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT LYING YOU PIECE OF SHIT?!

(Y/N): P-please *Sniff* stop, I'm n-not ly... *SMACK*

Summer: *Angrily* DON'T LIE TO US, YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!

As a slap was marked on my face, I began to cry and heard a voice in my head...

???: J̵̮̲̹͒̾̃̉ų̸͈̳̦̐̊ṡ̸̡̫͍͚̫̗t̸̨̘̱̱͑̍̅̅̆̚ ̵̼͇̻̦̀̀̐̃̚l̶͔͚̋͜ȩ̸̧̦̤͆̾̔͘͠t̶̛͕̖̞̤̘̉͒ ̵̪͓̦̝̯́̏͒̑̈́͝ṃ̶̦͊͠ę̸͓̼̙̳͕͑͌͊͒͘ ̵̘̣̼̱̽͝ͅṭ̶͍̫͈̤́͛͒a̸̬͚̱͑̍̀̽̈́͜k̸̹̈́̃́͘é̶͚̥͙͊͐̐̆͝ ̵̝̙̤̦̄͒ͅo̴̞̟̟̰͐͛̇͑͂͝v̸̟̥͔͌͌̌̾͘͠e̶͙͕͗́̌̾̐̎r̴͚͇̥͕̖̈́̔͐͠ ̶̡̥̪̠̝͍͗̑̅̂̊͝ạ̸̞̖̪̒̉̽n̷͙͖͛̌̈́͐͘ḓ̴̳͓̗̲͋ͅ ̶̝͙̝̈́s̶͖̦̾̎̆̄̈́h̷̰̻̤͊͌̋͂̓̕o̴͖̥̠͗̽̔͌̽̕w̸͖̰̆͛͒͠ ̸̺̻̝̠̹̊̓t̵̻̗̭̘̽̈́̈͐͝h̵͎̮͒̎͐̈́͠è̶͔̕m̵̯̞̠͙̣̑ ̷̭͓̱̍̕ͅͅt̷̬̱̫̼͇͌͗ͅr̴̟͇̫̞͓̅͒̔ų̶̣̈́̈́̏̈́̏͋è̵̺͘ ̷̛̩̻p̵̺̞̬̞͖͂̔ã̵̺͈̩͍̀i̸̢͔̟̮̳͊͗̆͜n̸̘̤͓͔̬͆̊́̃̂̈́.

Summer: You're such a DISAPPOINTMENT to THIS FAMILY!! Why did I ever take you in from the forest!?

Qrow:  *Scoffs* You're just a pathetic kid.

Raven: What a weakling.

(Y/N): W-why? Why a-are y-you doing this to *Sniff* m̴̨̢͎̣̰͒͐̄͊̿͋͌͝e̸̲͔̭̩̖͒?̷̗̜̉

Yang: Because you're nothing but a slave and a punching bag to keep on using.

Ruby: Yeah, you're not even our real brother. *Laughs*

They all looked at me with disgust and hate in their eyes, Tai grabs me and throws me down the basement, and while I tried to get up Qrow kicked me in my cage where I sleep like the dog I am now.

Summer: YOU KNOW WHAT, NO KNITTING FOR ANOTHER MONTH AND NO BIRTHDAY FOR YOU, YOU WEAK PIECE OF SHIT, I WISH I LEFT YOU TO DIE!!!

When I heard those last words, it broke me. I began crying very hard like I'd never cried before, I thought that if I try and see if they'll love me but I guess not. That will never happen...I-I don't care what happens to me...I...I lost all h̷̨̯̰͚̭͔͍̿͒̏̓̈̚ó̴̰̪̜̦̓̇͒̇͐̒̌p̴̜̰̳̍͝e̸̢̛̯̰͎̲̓̌̓

One-Year Timeskip Location: In the Cage in the Basement

As I woke up from my cage, I began to weep softly.

(Y/N): *Mentally*  ẉ̶͉̤̺̦̰͍̈́͜h̴̙͒͒y̴̟͚͉̣̟̓,̴̮͎͓͍͕͙̆͗̍̀̃ ̴͚̭̋͂̀̂̇̊͝W̴̡̓̿̕͝H̸̤̮͖̟̭̓̇̀̈̏͋͜͝Ȳ̴̨̡̟̼̙̪̭̋?̴̫́̀̀͠͝͝!̷̡̙͓̭͙̠̼̮̽ ̵̮̎͝W̴̧̯̤̟̝̦̣͒H̴̙̊͜Ȳ̶̻̭̠͎̉ ̵͖͐̏̎͒͜D̵̫̠̰̟̤̼̀̀͆̀̎̀͜Ờ̵̻͊ ̷̢̩͙̫̙̟̲̰̐̇̽͛̍T̵̢̢̘̯̉̽͒̏̉͠H̷̑̓͊͜͝E̶̹͐͑̐̎͑Y̶̲͊͛̈͋͆̈́̑͘ ̷̼͇͍͔͆̃͛̾D̸̻͈̬̙̠̉͆͛̽͐̃͆͐͜Ơ̴̘̞̌̌̃͠ ̷̥̞̯̝͉̳͇̄͋͑̆̐̚͝T̸̢̨̛͈̙͙̱̱͂̌̂̏H̸̨͕̬̣͍̹͝͝I̸̖̒̊̓̂͋Ṩ̴̥͔̩̳̜̦̒̈͐̚ ̵͔͙̌̔T̴̡̤̳̞̳͊̏̈̈̈́̀̍͘O̸̱̯̩̞̰̤̘̥͝ ̷̩͈̿̏͛͊̅͑̀͊M̴̬̽̀̂̈́̊͝E̸͔̓̀̀͑͐̔̐͜?̴͈͔̗̤̀!̴͙̮̹̘̓̈̇͊͂̈́ ̶̮̒̃̔̿̋̆̋͠W̸̛̻̹͕͚͇͚͇͉̉͌̒̄̔͝͝Ḣ̴͍̘̺́̾̆A̵͉͍̓̿̍̃̀̚T̶̰̘͎̥̤̺̣͇́̌͆͋̂ ̸̛͎͉̫̫͐͑͠D̷͍̬͝Ǐ̶̙͊D̷̡̡̰̯̣͕̪͉͐ ̵̨̧̥̪̠̈Ḯ̵̳͈̦̜͉̖̉̉̈̅́̌ ̷̻͔͔͕̍̈́͒̒͌̅͋͜Ḝ̸̢̨̧̟̘͍̾͌̓͐̌͜͠͠V̴̛͖͈͉̈́͌̈́̐́͠E̶͚̯͑̒͋̋̈́͝R̶̨̻̼̱̭̍̐͒̈́̅ ̴̥̫̙͖̮̥̆̒̐͊̍̃̿͘D̶͙̭̳̭͐̕͜Ô̷̩̲͎̽̀͝ ̵̱̻̖̘̓̎̂̆͆͘T̶͉̘̝͋̊̋̋̓͑̆̉O̸̥̒͒̀̈́́͠ ̸̜̖̦͓́́͒͂͂͂T̸̡̨͙͉̘̩̝͑̎̒̃H̸͎͊̀͒E̴͕̦̟͓͋͐̓͆̒ͅM̸̧͇̭̮̭̦̼̿̏̉͋̂́?̶͖́̉̉̄̓͠!̴̧̛̹̦͖̙͔͌̒.̷̨͎̓͒.̶̹͕̻͙̠̺̗̋͛͑.̶̖̹͙̘̰̊̇̆͒͠T̶̠̦͍̱̜̠̽͌͌̒̂͗͐͜͜͝Ē̷̩̗̜̄̂̾͑̚Ļ̶͙̖͕̣͔̼̮̿̔̄̀̋L̸̰͂ ̶̟̾̔̌͛M̸͇͚͍̞̾̀̽͠Ê̴̼̖͔̩̙̆́!̸̧̛̯̅͛̌̽!̴̢̻͚͊́̕ ̷̬̝̯̯̱̃͜͠ Just why?