Prologue Part 2

Raven's POV Location: Forest

Raven: *Mentally* What have I done, it was all I could think about. Because of me, I lost my nephew, no, not my nephew, my...Son, all I ever did was treat him like a dog. Dear God, if he dies because of me, no, not just mine, it's mine and the whole family's. We did this to him, we even took his FUCKING eye, what am I? A Fucking monster? Please be ok, (Y/N), I'll make things right, and I'll be the best mother you'll ever have. 

When I was lost in my thoughts, I wasn't listening to what my brother was saying.

Qrow: Raven, are you listening?

Raven: Sorry, Qrow, I...I can't stop thinking about what we did, it's all I-. *Gets Interrupted*

Qrow: Raven don't worry, we're going to make this right, we'll fix this. I promise

Raven: Ok, I trust you. *Mentally* I just hope he will forgive us, just please (Y/N) come back to us, to me my spartan, please come back.

3RD POV

The Branwen twins had been searching left and right, up and down. They were about to give up when they saw a green fabric Raven looked closely and grabbed it to see what it was, but when she saw it closely she couldn't believe it. She fell to the ground tearing up and holding the mask close to her, Qrow saw what was happening and walked over to Raven to find out what was happening.

Qrow: Raven are you ok, what happened? *Looks at the Green Mask* What is that?

Raven: *Crying* ITS HIS, IT'S HIS MASK QROW!! HE COULD BE DEAD, WE DID THIS TO HIM. WE KILLED HIM, WE TORTURED HIM, WE BEAT HIM, AND WE TOOK HIS FUCKING EYE!!!

Qrow opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out, he knew that Raven was right all they had ever done to (Y/N) was make him into a slave. Qrow was angered by what he's done punching a tree and was thinking to himself.

Qrow: *Mentally* Damn it, look at what I've done, all (Y/N) wanted was to be part of the family and no one gave that to him not even ME. I'm the worst uncle to him, DAMN IT ALL TO HELL!!!

Qrow punched a tree with all of his strength, once he calmed down he noticed some footprints that led to a mask that he knew who it belonged to and ran to it, while Raven notices Qrow running and followed him.

Raven: Qrow, where are you going? Did you find him? *Sees Qrow stop*

Qrow: *Low Voice* He's gone.

Raven: What did you say?

Qrow: *Shouting in Anger* I SAID HE'S GONE, I DON'T KNOW IF HE'S DEAD, I DON'T KNOW IF HE'S ALIVE BUT ALL I KNOW IS THAT HE'S GONE!!! *Show Raven a Green Mask*

Raven: *Sad Voice* No he can't be dead, I know it I just know it. *Starts Crying* Please don't let it be true, please don't tell me he's dead, please.