Chapter 1 "New Adventure"

3RD POV

Running was all he could do because he couldn't escape them. If he was caught by them, he was done for, right now he was running in the forest hiding from them. Who was he? It's none other than (Y/N) Lilac. The second son of Sash Lilac. 

(A/N): Pretend the hair has purple tips

(Y/N): *Mentally* I have to hide from them,  I can't let them find me. *Sees a tall tree* Perfect!

(Y/N) climbs the tree like a ninja and made sure to hide his aura from whoever was trying to find him. He starts to relax and catch his breath.

(Y/N): Finally, some time to relax, man they just don't know when to quit.

??? 1: Well, you're not wrong there.

(Y/N): *Shocked* WAIT, HOW DID YOU-. *Gets interrupted*

??? 2: Take this, Phantom Burst!

(Y/N): AHHH!!

(Y/N)'s POV

I ducked down before it hits my head, once I knew it was over I looked back to see the top of the tree was gone. 1, I was scared and 2 I was also impressed, I mean that was huge as hell.

(Y/N): *Scared and angry* AMBER YOU COULD HAVE KILLED ME!!

Amber: *Tearing up* S-sorry (Y/N), I only wanted to show my full power.

This is Amber Basset, she is my Aunt Milla's daughter we're the same age but she's 6 months older than me

This is Amber Basset, she is my Aunt Milla's daughter we're the same age but she's 6 months older than me. She likes to play and hang out with Geno, Amanda, or Sarah but sometimes mostly with me. I hate making her sad I hate the thought of making my family and friends sad.

(Y/N): I'm sorry Amber, I didn't mean to yell at you, can you ever forgive me?

Amber: *Sniff* Well, if you can take me to get sushi then yes, I can.

(Y/N): *Smiles* Yes Amber I will, that's a dragon promise.

Amber then jumps at me and hugs me tightly. I know she's older than me but she acts like a little girl and that's why I like her don't get me wrong, whenever she sees any of us getting hurt or in danger, she is ready for battle and holds her childish back.