Teaser [TRIGGER WARNING]

Summer: Y/N? Why are you here?

Y/N:...

Qrow: Kid, are you alright? You look...pale.

Y/N: Beep?

Tai: "Beep"?

Yang: Y/N, do you know where you are right now?

Y/N: no...

Ruby: I'll call Lilac to see to let her know that Y/N is here.

Y/N: Do you know where my girlfriend is?

Qrow: What, no. Kid, what happened to you?

Y/N stayed silent but his former family could tell something happened to him.

Summer: We need to get him back to his family, he's clearly not okay.

Y/N: Skbeep?

Yang: *Mentally* What happened to you?

Ruby: Let me try singing with him, maybe it'll help him.

After singing, the Rose/Xiao-Long/Branwen family knew that something isn't right with Y/N. Normally he'd beat anyone in a rap battle but after singing with Ruby, it was clear he's not at the top of his game. Raven was getting angry at this.

Raven: Who? Who did this to you?

Y/N: Bap?

Raven: WHO DID THIS TO YOU?!?! WAS IT YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S PIECE OF SHIT DAD?! TELL ME!!!

Y/N: *Stuttering* I-I...I can't.

A/N: Yeah, this is based on the "Everywhere At The End of Funk" mod where BF is suffering from Dementia and is searching for GF but doesn't know that she's dead. But it won't be like that in this story, instead Y/N will still have Dementia but it'll be caused by the Lemon Demon trying to control him but Geno stopped him and caused Y/N to have his condition, don't worry, Y/N will recover from this.