Chapter 48

It's 6.00am when my alarm ringing. I gets into the bathroom and shower. After I done, I wakes up Jessica who's sleeping peacefully. Maybe she's too tired.

"Sweetheart...." I said sweetly.

"Hurmm...." she answers drowsy.

"Wake up..."

"What time is it?..."

"It's 6.30am now... I must be on set at 9.00am..."

"So early....."

"Yes... I'll send you to your family's house, kay?.. so wake up..."

"Hmm.... Oppaaaa.... it's too cold....." she hugs me tightly.

"You can continue sleep in the car, jagiya..." I rub his back.

"Hurmmm...." here eyes are still closed.

"If you don't wake up, I'll carry you to the bathroom, put you in the bathtub and we'll shower together. How's that?..."

"Fine! Fine! I'll wake up now... " I smile and ruffles her hair. I left the room and head to the kitchen to prepare some breakfast. I cooks pancakes and pour some orange juice for both of us.

"Baby..." she said sweetly and back hug me. Then I turns and hug her.

"Omo.. you prepare this? Looks so delicious.."

"Of course.. let's eat first before we go, Kay?.." she nods cutely and we eat together.

After breakfast, I drive Jessica to her family's house before going to the set.

JESSICA'S POV

I enters the house quietly since it's still morning. I assume my brother, Junho is still sleeping while my dad may already left to the office.

"Owh noona..." suddenly Junho hugs me. "How are you doing? It's been a long time since you come back..."

"Yea.. I'm fine.. wait why you're up so early? I taught you're still sleeping.."

"Well, I'm going to the gym.. I want to be like my hyung.."

"Your hyung?..."

"Yea.. Jongkook hyung.."

"Aahh hahaha okay okay.. train hard ya.. hehe btw where's mom?.."

"Mom? She's at the kitchen maybe... I go first... see you later!.." He hugs me again and left to the gym.

I walk to the kitchen and saw my mom is preparing some meal. I tiptoed and hug her from behind.

"Oh Jess! Omo how did you come?.." she hugs me.

"Erm Jongkook oppa send me.."

"Ahh ~ Jongkook.. how's his condition? It's been a long time since I visit him at the hospital.."

"Much better now.. erm mom, I'll go and get change. Later, I'll come down to help you.." my mom nods and I walk to my room.

After that, I walk to the kitchen and help my mom cook for lunch. Even though it's still early, but mom said dad will come back early today so he'll have lunch here.

While I'm cutting the carrots,

"Owh Jess.. that's a very beautiful ring you have..." my mom suddenly said makes me stop.

"Oh? Erm actually there's a story behind this ring..."

"What story?..."

"Actually Jongkook oppa propose me.. and I accepted so this is the ring.."