- First -

Hello everyone! We're back for another Taekook ff. Like the previous one, this is a Top Tae. Even though I'm a switch Taekook, I really prefer Top Tae, and I find it sad that there aren't many good Top Tae ff on wattpad. So, even though I know that most of my readers are Top Jungkook, I've decided to write more Top Tae, to satisfy readers like me. Plus, if any of you have already read "Step Daddy", you'll know that "Forbidden Love" has been planned for a while. Sorry for the wait (almost a year, I know...).

I also wanted to apologise in advance for the regularity of the updates. I'm not doing very well at the moment, I'm really struggling to find the motivation for anything, including writing. If I've decided to publish today, it's for my readers. "His Obsession', my previous novel, wasn't as successful as I'd have liked, and that's a bit demotivating... I hope it won't be the same for this one, because my motivation is struggling these days.

So please, don't hesitate to vote and comment, it's always nice to know you're there, even if it's just a 'good chapter', it still makes me feel good. I'll try to reply to all the comments.🥰

Also, I wanted to warn you in advance about the Taekook relationship. They're going to be eight years apart. I'll often come back to memories of them as children, and I want to make it clear that no matter how close they were, there was nothing "carnal" or "sexual" between them as children. Even though Taehyung was older, he wasn't in love with Jungkook, it was more that he adored him and thought he was cute, and wanted to cherish him. Also, they got together when Jungkook was about 16, and they made love for the first time around that time. I know it might be disturbing that it was before 18, but in my country, losing your virginity at 16 is quite common. So I'm going to base my opinion on the morals I grew up with. I'm sorry if that makes you uncomfortable😔.

On that note, here's what's in the book:

- Top/Dominant Tae

- Bottom/Sub Kook

- Age Gap (8 years)

- Smut and other mature content

- Certainly some BDSM and public sex

- YoonMinSeok (some chapters and smut too I think)

- Namjin

I don't know if I forgot something, so if that's the case, I would warn you later in the story.

Now, thank you for reading this introduction, and here's the story💕

~🍁~

The classroom was noisy, filled with whispers, laughter, falling objects and car horns, the windows wide open. In the midst of all this noise, a boy was painting. He let his brush glide along the canvas, sometimes closing his eyes to better feel the movement. Some people gave him curious looks, sometimes filled with a hatred that was hard to interpret, while the rest of the students simply ignored him. While some hated him, others simply decided to pretend he'd never existed. The boy didn't care either: he was simply here to paint.

"How's your project, Jungkook?"

The teenager took his eyes off the canvas to look at his teacher, Mrs Jang, who was looking at him curiously. Mrs Jang was rather old, her face wrinkled, but it was mainly her outfit that made her atypical: as an art teacher, she often spent her day drawing or painting, and Jungkook couldn't remember a day when he'd seen his teacher wearing clothes that weren't stained with paint. Today was no exception.