ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

"Please don't die before I tell you that I love you" I whisper to myself so that Ned doesn't hear me. "Did you just say you loved Peter?" I heard Ned say, and I turned around to see a shocked look on Ned's face. We stood like that for a while staring at each other as I tried to wrap my head around what had just happened, but I needed to act quick. I quickly changed my facial expression, I needed to cover this because it was too early for me to be telling Peter that I loved him. "No... I didn't, why would I say that... we only just started dating" I say with a forced laugh to cover the fact that I was nervous.

"Then what did you say" Ned questions me and I needed to come up with something quick but what, "I said .... Please don't die before..." I say trying to think of what to say next and Ned looks at me like he doesn't believe a word I'm saying. "Before I tell you that I love food" I say and mentally hit myself in the face, "food, you love food" Ned repeats what I said and I just nod hoping that he would believe. "Y/N, I wasn't born yesterday, I know that you said that you loved Peter" he says and I begin to panic even more.

"Ned, Please Pleeeeaaaseee, don't tell him" I practically begged Ned and I honestly would get on my knees, but the ground looks so dirty. "We only started to date, and I really don't want to scare him off already" I tell him, and he just stares at me. "When did you realize that you loved him" he asked as he sat down and I sat beside him, "honestly... I think it was...." but before I could finish the sentence another person magically arrives in the cages. "Oh, look a new multiversal trespasser" I say quickly standing up, "This isn't over Y/N" he whispers over to me as he stands beside me.

The new multiversal trespassers looked like he was wearing a firefighter outfit, he had something to do with fires or was one. Shortly after another one arrives but he was made completely out of sand, which didn't sound like it would be fun. I watched as the multiversal trespasser in the firefighter outfit recognized one of the other ones and I watched as the Lizard/Dinosaur person steps forward and starts laughing. I guess that meant they were from the same universe, and he confirms this when he tells us that they used to work together at something called Oscorps.

He tells us that he was a scientist but was cut off by the lizard, "A brilliant scientist" Dr Connors the Lizard adds on, and I was honestly shocked that he could talk since he hadn't till now. He then tells us that Dr Connor turned himself into a lizard and then tried to turn the world into one. I was trying to listen to get some information about them, but Ned kept talking. "The dinosaur can talk" Ned whispers to me in shock, "shh listen" I tell him and focus back onto the conversation that they were having. But it doesn't last long because the guy that I'm going to call 'Sandman' tells them to shut up before turning to talk to us.

"Where are we" the sandman shouts over to us, and honestly, I didn't even know if I could form a sentence with how scared and confused, I was. Ned tells them that it's complicated, but I just tell them the truth and that it's a wizard's dungeon, which Ned hits me on the side of my arm as if I just told them our top secret. "A wizard's dungeon" the firefighter one asks in confusion, "Yeah, I mean there no other way to say that... it's literally a dungeon of a wizard" I say it to him but already regret it in case I pissed him off.

The firefighter man tells me that I can keep my magic because he had his own and then makes electricity appear from his hand as the lights begin to flicker. "That must have been the person that we saw before Peter's camera was cut off" I whisper to Ned and He nods in agreement. I hear a phone vibrate and see Ned take out his phone and I see Peter's contact on the screen. I quickly grab the phone off Ned and answer it while getting an annoyed look from Ned, but I didn't care because Peter was okay.

"Omg Peter, you're okay, thank god" I say into the phone taking a sigh of relief when I hear his voice, "Did the guys come through yet, there should be an electric one and one made from sand" he tells me, and I turn around to see that they were all talking to each other again. "Yeah, they are all locked up here" I tell him, and he tells me that he is going to stay there and fix the damage that was done while he fought them. "But, hey...I couldn't do any of this without you so thank you" he tells me over the phone, and I could tell that he was generally sorry about not telling me the plan in the first place.