Tamaki Amajiki x Male Reader

TOP Male Reader!

This one involves public sex - but no getting caught or seen.

Also its written in a new Pov I haven't really done before, where I use 'you'.

Like instead of 'Y/N quickly' I use 'You quickly', but when characters talk about you I still use Y/N.

Let me know if you like this more! Because I'm still unsure if I should use it!🌼

THIRD PERSON POV

He couldn't understand....

"Hah~.. Hah~.. Ah... Hah~.."

Gentle paced wet slaps could be heard in the quiet room, the air heated and uncomfortable.

It was unbearable for the two in the room.

The desk below Tamaki squeaked quietly.

He just couldn't understand... Why you insisted upon fucking him in all the worst places.

Tamaki shifted on the desk, you shifting your hand again and taking a tight squeeze on his right thigh.

Tamaki shivered, biting his lip to hold back a whimper of pleasure.

He was propped up slightly on his elbows behind him, his lower back to the desk.

You had lewdly taken hold of his right thigh, and were holding it up - using it as leverage to get a better angle to fuck him stupid.

His left stretched out and hung over the edge of his desk.

His pants and boxers hanging from that exact leg.

Tamaki's body was hot as he shivered, practically unable to bear it.

His face was ablaze in a dark maroon, he was so embaressed.

He tried to persuade you to simply take him back to his room - but after class you thought it would be risque~ to fuck in the class.

Tamaki always began to question how his sweet loving boyfriend was so naughty at times like these.

For Tamaki getting caught was a turn off, but when it came to pleasing you - he was putty.

Plus when his boyfriend groaned in his ear, telling him it would be alright as long as they were quiet - he just couldn't take it.

Tamaki whined quietly, a sharp twist deep in the pit of his stomach whenever he thought about getting caught.

He couldn't tell if it felt good or not - but it was almost like a sense of overstimulation, where it caused him to think he was practically about to orgasm.

"Y-Y/N... Ah~.... W-Why do you I-insist on f-f-fuckIng m-me e-everywhere?" He whimpered quietly, taking a sharp inhale.

"I think it's dangerous... And the faces you make are so sexy~.." You grinned as you leaned inward.

Tamaki moaned quietly, turning his head - he was about to explode from how dirty you were.

"Its like your trying to keep your face presentable... And your failing so miserably~." You smiled mockingly.

"Mmhh-" Tamaki whined, squeezing his eyes shut.

His cock throbbing.

"Ah... I-Im g-gonna c-cum..." Tamaki whined quietly.

He wanted to arch his back hard, tilt his head back and indulge in his sweet sweet orgasm brought to him by his favorite person, and let out medium volume moans.