Bakugo Katsuki x Male Reader

Warnings : Light Angst with a happy ending

Their all pro hero's now.

Y/Ns quirk is gasoline sweat.

They sweat gasoline from their palms, however the gasoline turns to water when Y/N gets over 100 feet from it or if it's 1 hour old.

He can throw it and catch it on fire, so its not exactly a explosion. A explosion of fire - perhaps - but not a explosion.

Its way easier for Y/N to ignite it when its landed upon something, but he can ignite it mid air - its just much more difficult and taxing so he doesn't do it so much.

:)

THIRD PERSON POV

"Two hero's, two names, but practically synonymous with eachother! Both graduates of MHA, the biggest hero course in all of Japan, are here today, on our show! They've saved hundreds of lives together, stopped almost as many villains!"

"They team up almost everytime and run their own agency together! Welcome the couple heroes!... Bakugo and Y/N!!" The host happily announced.

Bakugo and Y/N walking out on stage in their full hero costumes - Y/N smiling and waving at the studio audience whom were clapping for the duo.

The two sitting down on the couch near the host.

After a little bit of banter and questions a particular question arose.

"So, many of your fans really want to know - your a couple, work together, run a hero agency together, how come you two don't share the same hero name?"

Y/N chuckled happily, Bakugo seeming unamuzed by the question.

"Well, that was Bakugo's decision actually... He got attached to his hero name - I was willing to ditch mine and share his but.. Well, despite working close together Bakugo didnt want one of us to work on a case without the other and get called "Half of", so we go by seperate names." Y/N grinned.

...

...

A hand with blood dripping down it could be seen laying limp atop the rubble, tattered costumal bandages running up the arm.

The dusty building rubble was surrounded by flames, the person's hand was scraped and dirtied - hardly visible through the surrounding fire.

A single shiny band of gold could be seen gleeming upon their ring finger.

...

...

"We're two people, no matter how close we work together we're seperate hero's with two unique quirks." Bakugo stated.

"I think it's just because of how Bakugo didnt like me in highschool, since our quirks were so similar we got compared to eachother a lot and even were asked to do the same moves as the other." Y/N added.

"Oh? You mean romance wasn't instant?"

"Oh no. Not at all. Bakugo really hated getting compared to me. So I suppose that drove a wedge between us." Y/N chuckled.

"Oh so Bakugo yelled and cursed at you often in his usual fashion?" The host giggled at that idea.

Y/N nodded with a smile.

"Almost just like how the camera's can sometimes see Bakugo yelling at me after cases, except he isn't yelling at me about what we should get for lunch."

"So, you and Bakugo are still just boyfriends as of yet?"

Y/N smiled widely.

"Yes, we are, me and Bakugo think its a bit silly to put titles on our relationship, but we do have relationship rings." Y/N beamed.