Tomura Shigaraki x Male Reader

Idk why he gives me so much inspo, and honestly he's like the only character makin' me feel like a switch😵😩

Today's Tomura's Vibe song has to be Animal by Mindless Self Indulgence.

Powerbottom Y/N

Warnings : Belt play, breath play, overstimulation, masochism, light sadism (but its just Y/N enjoying the other kinks and enjoying giving them to Shigaraki)

THIRD PERSON POV

Here Tomura was again, laying on the bed - legs hanging off the bed, feet planted on the ground, pants barely halfway down his thighs.

His belt ripped from its loops, and instead secured around his throat - buckled and squeezing.

Tomura's vision went hazy, tongue lolled, chin dribbling with spit.

Eyes lovestruckenly staring up at Y/N, who was moaning lovely above him - not even looking at him with the bliss from riding his poor denied cock.

Y/N kept the belt taught, listening to Tomura gasp and gargle for breath - but grinning internally as Y/N could feel Tomura's cock throb strongly with each gasp inside him.

One of Tomura's hands held tight to the fine leather belt, unable to relieve some of the tension to even sneak a breath - not like he wanted to anyways.

And his right death gripping on Y/Ns hip, fingers digging into the sexy flesh.

This time Tomura had said something along the lines of finding leadership sexy, and Y/N had to put him in his place - beneath his form.

Y/N had to make sure that despite to everyone elses knowledge - that Tomura was not in charge here.

Tomura always loved to tease Y/N - and get his very own belt used on him.

Tomura even bought a fancy belt with tightening brackets that go the full length of the belt so it could secure around his neck.

Instead of with every bounce of Y/N's hot hips - untightening slightly.

"F-Fuck..." Tomura whimpered, eyes pricking with tears, cock twitching wildly.

The dolly pink hearted cock ring around his straining cock keeping him from ejaculating right then again, just like it had all night.

Tomura knew it was fruitless to beg for release - Y/N was a real powerbottom, and didnt stop until he was satisfied.

Tomura's cock was slowly but surely getting uncomfortable - and raw, it ached and longed to fill Y/N's blazing hot tight insides with his load, but couldn't.

But he was getting more and more addicted to the sensation the more times they did this.

Tomura's eyes got a tad too murky, a soft gasp left his lips, Y/N noticed - looking down and smiling softly.

Moaning softly as he gently slowed down, giving Tomura's belt slack.

Tomura let out a long moan, taking in several panting breaths.

Both oxegyn finally running to his brain and cock - but the man is driven by the cock.

His head throbbed with the impending heavy hangover like headache for tomorrow - and he could more clearly feel the overstimulation in his limb buried deep inside Y/N.

"A-ah-...!" Shigaraki whined.

But now instead gripped tight onto Y/Ns hips, letting out soft panty "ah"s as he made shallow but rather quick thrusts up into Y/N.

Y/N grinning as he pushed his hips down into the thrusts.

Shigaraki's eyes swelled with tears, it hurt, but hurt good.