Tamaki Amajiki x Male Reader

Warnings : SMUT

This ones more like a imagine, Idk why, I'm between finishing and editing like a douzen of works very close to postage finality.

That and Im a huge simp for Tamaki and dunno what to write with this prompt in mind... So send in dms or comments if y'all have any ideas.. :)

....  ....  ....

So imagine, being fuck buds with Tamaki.

Like, Tamaki???? Of all people???? Has a fuck buddy????!????

And imagine he gets banged more than any of his sophomore buds 😵😩😎

But no, listen, its not Y/N askin for it - nah nah. Its TAMAKI.

TAMAKI STARTED THE RELATIONSHIP.

OUT OF THE BLUE EVEN-

Tamaki pulled his kohai aside one day, all shy like, and was talking to Y/N out where no one could overhear or see him.

Looking down at the ground because looking at the tall ass held back a grade male would make him pop a boner so hard, and said " y-you w-wanna um... y-you.. w-wanna f-fuck m-me? " a bit rushed.

Y/N just stares, he would have been audibly freaking out if it was anyone else - but its Tamaki. There's no way this is real.

Y/N would have blushed if it was even a slight possibility his crush meant that.

" what? did you get dared? or... hit on the head during training?" Y/N stepped close, Tamaki gulping and face going red - heart pounding in his ears as Y/N's big shoes came into view.

Y/N gently directed Tamaki's face to look up, Tamaki just blushed harder - horny circuits heating up so much they were fusing.

Y/N simply looked over Tamaki's face - checking his eyes for odd dilation, meanwhile Tamaki could hardly keep himself from falling apart.

He just asked his crush to fuck, and he didn't even ask " is this a prank? ".

" well.... I didn't see you get hurt during training... " Y/N tried to pry for a answer.

" I... I'm b-being s-serious! " Tamaki tried to firmly say - failing miserably..

Y/N's eyes went wide, still unsure, but still taken back by it.

" ..... you sure?... "

Tamaki nodded, fidgeting his leg - the warmth of horny overtaking him.

So here it was..

Tamaki months later. Still getting his ass pounded.

Laying belly down on his bed - shirt slightly unbuttoned, and meerly slid up a bit.

Tie undone, pants and boxers hanging around his left ankle.

Body covered in thin sweat.

Legs spread open - quietly moaning and gasping as Y/N's cock penetrated him deeply and stimulated his hidden pleasure centers.

Whimpering at the fabrics rubbing against his nipples and lewdly wet bellend and shaft.

Spit dribbling down his chin as his back arches - letting out a pathetic louder moan as he clutches his pillow tighter.

Moaning lovingly as he shoves his face back into his pillow.

Tamaki never fucks without a pillow in immediate face covering range.

Then there's Y/N - groaning and moaning - body dripping with sweat, giving Tamaki everything he's got.

Doing everything to Tamaki's liking - aiming for deep sweet spots, thrusting as hard as he can, going as deep as he can, slowing his thrusts occasionally because he's found out Tamaki enjoys it.