Chapter 6

~{Margaret's POV}~

It's been three weeks since that little fight between me and Jessica. Me and Ricky told the guys that we were dating later on that day. They said they were happy for us. Ricky even told me that him and the guys are in a band called Motionless In White,they let me come to one of their little band practices and I got a say,they were AWESOME!

Right now,me and Ricky and the rest of the band are hanging out at the bowling alley.My team includes,me,Ricky,and Ryan.While the other team is,Chris,Balz,and Ghost. So far my team made two spares (I think that's what it's called) and one strike. Let's just say my team is winning so far. As Chris throws the ball,it starts to roll off to the side and ends up not hitting any pins.

"HA,WE WON!" Me,Ricky,and Ryan say all together

"Yeah yeah whatever we'll see who's the winner next time"Ghost says getting everything gathered up so we can leave

"Ugh I'm starving,I feel I can eat an entire cow" I say causing Chris to laugh along with everyone else

"Fine,lets go get little whiney pants here some food" Chris says as we walk out of the building and into Chris's car.

Lets say that it was an uncomfortable ride knowing that five guys including me had to cram up into one car.

"Okay what do you guys want to go eat" Chris say starting to drive out the parking lot

"PIZZA AND WINGS!" I shout out and everyone agrees

"Ok pizza and wings it is than"

We arrive at the pizzeria and I'm the first one to jump out because I'm starving as fuck right now.

We walk in and get looks by some people eating.Chris orders two large pizzas and two large tins of hot wings.The guy takes our order and we sit down and wait for our food.

We talked until the waiter came with our food and drinks.

"Do you guys need anything else?"the waiter asks and we said no and then she left

We ate and chatted then went back to Chris's house.

We pulled up to the drive way and everyone got out and into the house.

"So now what do you guys wanna do?"Angelo asks while sitting on the couch

"Let's watch a movie"I said and Chris put in The Nightmare Before Christmas

I sat on the couch between Chris and Ricky, Ryan sat on the other couch with Ballz and Ghost, and Angelo sat on the recliner chair.

I cuddled close to Ricky as the movie started.I sang the song that came on in the begging,this is Halloween.

In the middle of the movie Ryan said he was getting tired and went upstairs to go to sleep,littler after Ballz and Ghost went upstairs and went to sleep,Angelo already fell asleep in the chair after we got home.

Now it was only me,Ricky and Chris.

"You guys tired yet?" Chris says leaning forward looking at us

"No,why?" Ricky asked

"You guys wanna play with the Ouija board?" Chris asked looking excited

"Yeah!" I whisper shouted because Angelo was still asleep and I didn't want to wake him

"Okay I'll go get it you guys turn of the lights and set up some candles they're in the door in the kitchen" Chris says while going upstairs to his room

Me and Ricky find the candles in the door then light them and put them around the little table in the living room,then we turned off all the lights.