Chapter 2

Authors Note:
I'm out of ideas so I'm just gonna start this chapter a week later lolXD.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*I week later*

I found myself an apartment with the money I've been saving from my job at Hottopic. It's not that far away from this one high school. I told my dad I was moving out but he really didn't give a shit he just wanted me out of his sight. The good thing is I'm not at that shitty school anymore,maybe this one will be better.My ribs are still broken but it doesn't hurt that much anymore,just bruised and all.

I was at the high school registering myself in so I can attend. I got done and she looked at the papers then went to do something on the computer. She came back and handed me a paper that looked like my schedule for my classes.

"You'll start school next week Monday" she smiled

"Ok thank you" I smiled back and left

I don't know why but I'm really excited and can't wait to go to school, I know that sounds like what a little kid would say but it's true.

I went back to my apartment and laid down on the couch. I didn't know what else to do so I just turned on the TV. I flipped through some channels but nothing interested me, just boring old news and dumb soap operas. It was 4:32pm so I turned off the TV and took a nap.

When I woke I checked my phone and it was like 8:24 pm. I also had three messages from an unknown number.

"hi:)" - unknown #

"you there?" - unknown #

"hellooo?" - unknown #

I don't know who this person was but I'm sure not replying back. I got up and walked to the fridge to look for something to drink. I decided on a glass of water since I didn't have anything.

After ten minutes my phone vibrated in my pocket.

Who could this be?

I looked at the text message and it read:

"Hey are you ok?" - unknown #

"WHO THE FUCK IS THIS?!?" I said out loud

I have no idea who it is and it's scaring me a little. What if it's a creepy rapist that's stalking me? Or what if it's a murderer!?

I decided to text the number and ask who it was.

"Who is this and why are you texting me?" - M

I sent the text and waited till they replied back

"This is Brandon from Iowa :/" - unknown #

Iowa? I thought to myself

"Who do I know from Iowa? And who's Brandon?" I said to myself

I thought about it for a second and then I remembered

"Brandon!" I shouted out

He's my friend from my old old school that I use to go to. I haven't seen and spoke to him in a long time.

"Oh Brandon I'm sorry I just didn't remember you it's been awhile since we last spoke to each other lol" - M

" it's ok I kinda had a feeling that was gonna happen lmao" - B

"So how've you been?" - M

"I've been good just getting through school and all, how about you?" - B

"Eh, it's alright I moved out of my dads house and found an apartment" - M

"Oh that's good, well I hope you have fun at your new apartment and be safe I gtg do something now" - B
C
"Oh ok bye and be safe as well...I MISS YOU lol XD" - M

"Lol I MISS YOU TO and bye XD" - B

Wow, I can't believe I forgot my only friend. He's been there for me all the time, through my depression and other bad times. Because of him, I learned to love myself for who I am and all.

I was then feeling hungry but had nothing to eat,so I just ordered a pizza.

5 minutes later I heard a knock at the door and I got up to open it. The pizza guy was here with my pizza in his hand. I gave him the money and he handed me the pizza .

I closed the door and set the pizza on the table in the living room. Wow one whole pizza to myself lol
I grabbed a slice and put it in my mouth.

Mm.

About 3 slices later I got full so I put the rest in the fridge. I checked the time and it was 9:45. I didn't feel tired yet so I put some music on,on my iPod. "Let Live" by Of Mice & Men came on and I sang along.

Half way through the song I felt myself drift into a peaceful sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok I know this is short and boring I had no ideas for this chapter but I promise the story will get better you just gotta keep reading :) well I hope you like it!

(Listening to: If You Can't Hang-Sleeping With Sirens)