His dream girl

Nobody POV:
The main cast of The mighty ducks were currently gathered at a table talking.

The group consisted of:
Bathia,Dj,Teagen,Brady, max and Naveen.

N-Who's your celebrity crush?
Naveen asked everyone.

T- hum i think jack Grealish
Teagen said showing of pictures of him.

D- definitely Sofia Carson.
Dj said happily showing her pictures.

Br- mine is her.
Brady said showing a picture of Y/n.

D- ohh I know her she was in-
T- euphoria she played Akira.
M-Wait really that didn't she also play in cobra Kai ?
Max asked.

N- yess but I always forget her name her parents are really famous tho.
Naveen said trying too remember her name.

Br- it's Y/n Barker.

Yesss that's her name every said except for Bathia.

N- yoo Bathia who you're celebrity crush.
Naveen asked her.

Ba- I dont hâve one
Bathia said .

Everyone nodded and continued too talk about Y/n.

Little did they know that Bathia was a close friend of Y/n. Y/n and Bathia meet at school they went too the same dance school for years together.

Nobody knew but the only reason Bathia got the roll on the mighty ducks is because of Y/n, Y/n was supposed too play Bathia's roll but because of Scheduling issues Y/n couldn't play the roll so she asked Bathia if she wanted the roll and Bathia gladly except her offer.

Bathia's POV:
I quietly excused myself to the bathroom to go call my best friend Y/n.

Y/n POV:
I was scrolling on tiktok when I got a call from one of my besties Bathia.

Y/n- heyyy Bathi how are you?
Ba- hii I'm good I have a favor.
Bathia said.

Y/n- sure what sup.
Ba- my cast mates are really big fans of you and one of them even has a crush on you could you please come visit too surprise them.
Y/n- ok sure that's sounds fun I'm on my way.
Ba- ok see y'a.
Y/n- love you bathi.

I said as I blew a kiss too the camera and she faked catching it.

After the call ended I was already dressed so I asked zendaya if she could drop me off because we were filming euphoria in the same state as the mighty ducks.

(Time skip)

I finally arrived I said goodbye too Zendaya and I went with producers they walked me too the trailer were everyone was in and I opened the unlocked door .

Nobody POV:
Y/n opened the door too see a group of teens that looked her age. But she was quickly caught off guard by her best friend Bathia who jumped in her arms making them fall too the ground.

Everyone's eye quickly turned too the too teen girls who were getting up from the floor. When they got up the others gasped when they recognize Y/n's face.

Brady, Naveen,Dj and max quickly hid Brady's phone trying to hide the fact that they were stalking her social's.

Ba- everyone met my friend Y/n.

Hi everyone said a bit nervous.

Y/n- Hello i've heard a lot about you guys from Bathia.

Y/n said slightly giggling.

Y/n looked around the room too see a guy with dark brown her staring intensely at her. Creepy she thought but he was still cute.

Y/n sat down next too Teagen and they started talking.

While they were talking Bathia was quickly pulled aside by Naveen and Dj.

N- tf do you think you're doing the boy almost had a heart attack.
Naveen said pointing at Brady who was reeder than a tomato.

D- for real and how did you get her to come here that fast?
Dj questioned.

Ba- relax guys I just wanted Brady to met his celebrity crush.
D- well it's not working that well since Brady is staring at her like a total creep.

Bathia left and went back too see Y/n and Teagen who were talking.

Ba- you see that guy he's the one who has a crush on you.
She said pointing too the boy while whispering in my ear.

After that Y/n got up too go talk too Brady who was talking with Max.

Y/n- hello im Y/n.
Br- hi I'm Brady
Y/n- so let me just get straight too the point would you like too hang out some time together.
Br- yeah sure wy not.
Y/n- great so it's a date.
Y/n said smiling widely.
Br- would you like too Exchange phone numbers.
Y/n- Yess

Y/n said while giving her phone too Brady so that he could put his phone number.

Then Brady gave her his phone so that she could put in hers.

When Y/n finished she then saw that she had 2 missed calls from Zendaya that ment she had too go she quickly said her goodbye's too everyone and left.

After she left Brady checked her contact too see that she had named herself "Y/n ❤️"

Damn he tought too himself he really met his dream girl.

A/N:
Hii everyone thank you for reading my stories.
I hope you have a great day. Stay blessed 😊