You'll always be my star.

Y/n POV: 
Today I was getting ready for my dance competition with some of my dance friends in my lodge . I was doing my makeup while my best friend kamilla was doing my hair.

I was gonna perform a solo called cry. I really needed to win first place in solo's so that I could prove to Abby ( I know that Abby doesn't teach dance anymore but let's just pretend for the sake of this story that she still does and that she isn't in a wheelchair in this story.) that I'm one of the best dancers on this team.

The makeup:

The hair:

The outfit:

The outfit:

After I finished getting ready Abby told me that it was my turn too get on stage

After I finished getting ready Abby told me that it was my turn too get on stage. I was waiting for kamilla to finish her choreography when I saw my boyfriend's family and mine in the audience.

(Time skip)

(The video)

( pretend that's you and that you accidentally slipped)

While I was on stage doing my choreography. I was doing good until I had to do a front aerial and I fell,I just got up acted like it was apart of the dance at that moment I knew that the juges and Abby saw it.

When I finished my dance i slowly walked behind the scenes too see my best friend kamy waiting for me she hugged me and I started crying.

Y/n- i f up kamy and Abby's gonna be mad.
J- it's ok you still did amazing.
Kamy told me.

( time skip to the awards)

The announcer was announcing the trophies.

A- and the 3rd place for the senior category goes too Cry.

I looked at Abby who had an annoyed face and I got up to take my trophy.

(Time skip after the awards)

I got out of the theater see Brady's family and mine. Once they saw me they all came too congratulated me with flowers and presents.

B- hey love you were amazing.

My boyfriend Brady said giving me a hug.

M- my baby I know you got 3rd place but you were still great.

My mom said giving me a forehead kiss.

(Time skip)

I was at the Noon household. Cuddling with my  boyfriend. I was thinking when Brady asked what was wrong.

B- hey love what's wrong?
Y/n- its nothing.
B- come on you can tell me.
Y/n- ok well I was just thinking how I fell and that I was lucky today that Abby had gone early or I would have been yelled at.

I said practically bawling my eye out at this point.

B- hey its ok you did great no matter what.

He said hugging me.
After i ended up sleeping in Brady's arms.

B- you'll always be a star in my eyes.

A/N:
Hey guys I hope you like this story and don't forget too vote. And happy national girlfriend day to those who didn't get posted. Have a great day and stay blessed 😊.