Wanna be yours B.N

Y/n POV:
A couple weeks ago i started talking to this guy Mason, we met at an event and we hit it off he asked me for my number and we started talking to each other almost every day. a few days ago he asked me out on a date I obviously agreed because i thought it was a harmless little date, we didn't kiss or anything. We were just hanging out.

I was currently in class sitting next to my friend Mariam, telling her about Mason while we were supposed to do a group project together.

Y/n- You would not believe who asked me out to the movies Sunday.
I told her while she turned to look at me curious.

Mariam- Who??
She asked.

Y/n- Mason.
I squealed.

Mariam- Mason who?
She asked confused.

Y/n- Mason Freaking Thames.
I said excitedly.

Mariam- No Way, you're lying.
Mariam said almost jumping out of her chair.

Y/n- I'm not lying.
Mariam- So are you guys dating?
Y/n- Oh no we're just friends.
Mariam- Wait he asked you out, but isn't he 15?
Y/n- Correcting he used to be 15 he's 16 now.
Mariam- Well you're still older than him.
Y/n- Yeah by a couple months.
Mariam- You know what your right age is just a number.
She said picking up her phone.

Y/n- Yeah but it doesn't mean you can date Chris Evans.
I said snatching her phone.

Mariam- he's only 312.213 months older.
She said nonchalant. I paused for a second to do the math.
Y/n- HES 26 YEARS OLDER.
I whisper yelled.

Mariam- What, if you count it in dog years that's not that much.
Y/n- Omds you're crazy.

I said before we burst out laughing making the whole class turn look at us while we acted like nothing happened.

Mariam- Ok enough talking about my man let's go back to your Mason.

Y/n- He's not my Mason.
Mariam- Well if you don't want him then i'll gladly take him.
Y/n- Oh you can have him i have eyes on someone else.
Mariam- Oh you mean.
Mariam said smirking while slightly turning her head to point at Brady that was sitting just behind us with his friend.

Y/n- Shut up.
Mariam- I don't get Wy aren't you guys dating?
Y/n- He doesn't like, he even said it himself he only thinks about me as a friend.
I whispered to her so he couldn't hear.

Mariam- He's definitely lying he's in love with you.

She said while I giggled punching her arm then the bell rang, we got out took our stuff and walked out.

I was taking my bag out of my locker when Brady came up to me.

Brady- Are you coming home?
Y/n- Yeah yeah let me close my locker.
I said closing my locker after we headed to the parking lot were he had his car parked.

(Time skip)

Me and Brady were casually chatting about our day, the comfort of his room enveloping us. The atmosphere changed when Mason's name slipped into the conversation, and i noticed Brady's demeanour shift.

Brady- Why do you always talk about Mason? Is there something more between you two?
Brady blurted out.
When he said that I was caught off guard at his words.

Y/n- Brady, he's just a friend. Why are you acting like this?

I asked him surprise by his defensive reaction. It was the first time he ever acted like that, I tell him everything and he does the same for me.

I looked at Brady who hadn't uttered a word.

Y/n- What's wrong? I don't understand what I said to make you so upset.
I said confused while he shook his head, scoffing before turning away from me.

Brady- It doesn't matter Y/n. But if you're gonna keep talking about that boyfriend of yours then please just leave.
Y/n- He's not my boyfriend, I went on a date with him once.
I explained.

Brady- Well you seem very fond of him.
Brady said rolling his eyes.

Y/n- What? What is wrong with you?

I scoffed at him. Brady just rolled his eyes and muttered something under his breath.

Y/n- I am trying to reason with you but you're not helping. I don't understand-
I said but I was quickly cut off mid sentence by Brady.

Brady- Yeah right like you don't understand that I'm so deeply in love with you! It physically hurts when you talk about other guys.
Brady said sighing.

Brady- Fuck Y/n. Why do I have to be so drawn to you.
Y/n- What you like me?
Brady- You know what I knew it was a bad idea telling you this I should've-
Brady said but was cut off by me kissing him.

Y/n- I like you too Brady.

I said pulling away from the kiss and smiling.
Brady- Would you want to be my girlfriend.

Y/n- I always wanted to be yours.

A/n- Hey beautiful's I hope you guys like this story even tho I kinda rushed it but I'm still writing your request and I will be updating in a couple hours or probably tomorrow but after that I hope you had a great day, stay blessed and merry Christmas Eve 😊.