My Sick baby B.N

Y/n's POV:
I was currently lying in my bed, sick again, head hurts, I have a runny nose, I can't taste or smell for a second I actually thought I was on my deathbed.

Alabama- Hey sis how are you.
Alabama said happily opening my door and walking in.

Y/n- Horrible.
Alabama- You're sick?
Y/n- No I'm literally dying.
I said covering my face with my pillow.

Alabama- Oh wow dad is definitely not gonna let you be close to Rocky.

Y/n- Alabama, Rocky is a newborn he has Kourtney and Dad, he's the least of my problems now can you text Brady to ask him to come over.

I asked her pointing to my phone that was on my nightstand.

Alabama- Ok ok.
She said opening my phone and texting him.

Y/n- Thank you, you can leave now.
Alabama- Wow I just helped you and you're already kicking me out.
She said putting down my phone.

Y/n- Yes and if you don't leave I will have no choice but to contaminate you.
I told her fake coughing.

Alabama- Yeah you're right I'll leave.
She said walking out of my room closing the door.

(Time skip)

I was watching a movie a movie when my boyfriend Brady walked in with a bol of soup and some of my favorite candies.

Y/n- Hey baby.
Brady- hey love, Kourtney wanted me to give you this soup.
He said placing it on my nightstand and giving me a kiss on my forehead.

Y/n- Aw thank you, you're so sweet(
Brady- Anything for my girl.

A couple minutes later I was drinking some of my soup while Brady was setting up my humidifier. When I suddenly felt nauseous like I wanted to trow up,Brady looked at me worried getting to sit on my bed next to me.

Brady- Hey what's wrong.
Brady said holding me.

Y/n- I think I'm gonna-
I was cut off by myself accidentally throwing up on Brady straight on his shirt. I threw up for about two times before I realized what I did and started crying.

Y/n- I'm so sorry, im sorry.
I said while Brady who was surprisingly not disgusted.

Brady- It's ok, It happens to the best of us.
He said helping me getting out of bed and leading me to the bathroom so I could puke
Some more in the toilet.

When I was done Brady handed me a water bottle after I was done brushing my teeth. He helped me change my bed sheets for a new one since they smelled and looked like shit.

Brady- What do you wanna do now my love?
Brady asked me.

Y/n- I'm tired.
I told him laying down on my bed while he put on an another movie.

Y/n- Brady.
Brady- Yes sweetheart?
Y/n- Thank you for being here.
Brady- you're welcome, I love you.
He said kissing my cheek.

Y/n- Love you more.
Brady- I'm not sure that's possible.
He said while I laughed then I soon fell asleep in his arms.

A/N:
Hey beautiful's I hope you guys like this story even tho the I ran out of ideas for a title name. Did you guys get any special Christmas gifts? But after that i hope you guys had a great day, stay blessed and MARRY CHRISTMAS 🎄😊.