Is that a hickey?

Y/n POV:
I was changing into a comfortable outfit when I heard my dad call me down stares for dinner. I quickly checked in the mirror to se if I was presentable and walked down the stares to the dining room.

And To my surprise I saw my boyfriend Brady and his family, I had totally forgotten that they were coming for dinner. I greeted everyone and we all sat down at the table.

B- hey babe.
My boyfriend Brady said acting like I didn't spend the night at his house last night.

Y/n- hey B.
I said starting a conversation with him.
Half way thru dinner, I got sweaty so I moved my hair out of my neck.

Then I heard a couple giggles from my siblings and my stepmom. I looked up to see everyone staring at my neck.

D- Y/n what's on your neck.
My dad asked.

K- Y/n is that a hickey?
My stepmom Kourteney said gasping.

L-looks like a vampire was sucking you're blood.
My brother Landon said laughing.

I just glared at him and gave him the "shut up" look.

C- good one man.
Brady's twin brother said laughing while dabbing up Landon.

My sisters just laughed and I kid you not Alabama was ont the floor laughing her ass off.
At this point everyone was practically crying of laughter.

When I saw Brady laughing I kicked his foot from underneath the table.

B- ow that hurt.
Brady said.

Y/n- Well to bad you wouldn't be in this position if you wouldn't have gave me hickey's.

After a couple minutes the laughter died down and everything got back to normal.

(Time skip)

Thank the lord that this horrible dinner was finished and the guest we're going home.

B- hey mom could I spend the night?
Brady said asking his mom.

Mrs.N- yeah sure honey, text me if you need anything alright.
Mrs Noon said giving a kiss on his forehead.

B- ok thanks mom see y'a.
Brady said walking away then grabbing my hand and practically dragging me up stares to my room.

K&Mrs.N- HAVE FUN.
Kourteney and Brady's mom yelled to us laughing.

D&Mr.N-BUT NOT TOO MUCH.
My dad and Brady's dad yelled.

Y/n&B- eww we're too young for that.
Me and Brady said disgusted.

Then we heard faint laugh's from down stares.

A/n- Heyy guys I hope you liked this story, sorry for not posting I just been really busy and haven't had any inspiration but I gonna try to update more. Have a good day and stay blessed 😊.