Fifteen

Neteyam signed into study hall & walked right out of the room. There was nothing to do & full of people he could care less about. He learned his lesson when he sat in there the whole time, bored as hell & was ready to go home.

Kiri also has study hall at this time. They agreed to meet in some random empty hallway they found. Eat some snacks and candy, gossip, you know sibling things.

"Yo Kiri", Neteyam whispered to Kiri she turnt her head & smiled. She was already sitting on the floor against a locker, eating a bag of Takis she most likely stole from Lo'aks room.

Neteyam slides on the floor, hitting his ass on the lockers. It made a huge sound making Kiri laugh, but not too loud. There were still classes on the other side, they didn't care if they got caught skipping, but it was still rude to disturb the other classes.

"Dumbass", Kiri laughed at Neteyam.

"Whatever", he rolled his eyes snatching a bag of goldfish from her bag.

"So tell me whyyyy", this got Kiri's attention. "Mr.Yowayä 'baby mama' walking into his motherfucking class scream his name with the child THEN she said 'i expecting you to teach her something will she's here". Neteyam laughed between words, mocking the ladies voice.

"I fucking told you he had hoes & shit", Kiri said with excitement. "So you know Kyro right, he's stupid bitch ass gonna come up to me to get out on"

"With who?"

"You", Kiri said her eyes lighting up, & she laughed hard. Neteyam hit her leg, laughing as well.

They talked some more about people in the schools problems & what not.

A teacher passed by them, they fell quiet. Guess she didn't see them or cared cause she just walked straight passed him.

Kiri & Neteyam looked at each other & bussed out laughing.

"I'm being so serious when I say this, why don't you hit Ao'nung up?", She asked him.

"Kiri", His eyes lowered & he looked the other way, whining.

"Bro ion think it's healthy for you too keep these emotions all bottle up & shit", she told him. He frowned at her.

"I could try, but he needs to say something first. I'm not the who nearly killed someone", Neteyam sassed at his sister.

"Try & make some effort, I can hear you crying sometimes in your room. It's not health Tey". Neteyam would think & reminisce when they would have there shit together.

"Fine I'll do it", Neteyam said anxiously. He pulled his phone out, opening Ao'nung contact saying, 'come to my house at 7'.

"Good", Kiri looked over his shoulder seeing him type. She smiled at herself, helping her brother get his shit back together.

Ao'nung looked at the message replying with a thumbs up reaction.

Kiri looked at her brother. He had a smile creeping up on his lips.

"All I want is the best for you", Kiri commented.

Neteyam looked at her, "I want the best for y'all of you".

The sullies were all sitting on the couch watching TV. Neteyam & Tuk were all cuddled up on the edge with the recliner. Neytiri was right beside them redoing Lo'aks braids & Jake & Kiri were sitting next to each other. Like how they did back in New York, innocent family time.