Sixteen

I love waking up from a nap & seeing 15 notifications on Wattpad & AO3😭 I love yaal💗

The group, (Ao'nung, Neteyam, Kiri, Roxto , Lo'ak and Tsireya), decided to crash a party.
Were they invited? Hell no. But did they go anyway? Hell ya.

It was Ao'nung and Roxto who were actually invite, the rest of them just hopped again when they said there was a party. They drove the big ass truck, flying down back roads & back roads.

They pulled in the lawn of the house, along with other cars. Everyone got out but Ao'nung & Neteyam.

"What's wrong princess", Ao'nung asked caressing Neteyam's thigh. He noticed Neteyam's stares & how unsettling he looks.

"Nothing, I just missed you", Neteyam looked down down at Ao'nung's big hands. Then looked at his face, noticing how he got a new tattoo under his eye".

"You have tattoos everywhere", Neteyam commented, touching his cheek. He also had one how his upper arm, calf and on the back of his neck.

Ao'nung smiled at him. "I missed you too", Ao'nung cupped his cheeks pulling him into a kiss. It started of slow then grew messy, full of exploring lips, rubbing tongues, and wildly touching each other. Neteyam's crawled over, placing himself on top of Ao'nung lap.

Neteyam hands found it's way to Ao'nung's curls, tangling his hands. While, Ao'nung's were roaming Neteyam's waist down to his thighs as if he discovered a new artifact.

Ao'nung pulled away from the kiss .

"Nung", Neteyam whined in confusion. Ao'nung smirked at him. Neteyam watched how his in-coming pencil mustache moved, his hooded eyes taunted him.

"If we continue we can go in the back seat or go inside with everyone else & get a drink down your throat, not my dick", Ao'nung teased him.

Neteyam rolled his eyes, getting out the car on the drivers car.

"Come back hermoso", but Neteyam threw up his middle fingers up at the other male. Ao'nung smirked following him into the house.

The smell of sex, teenagers, weed & alcohol fulled the house when they walked in.

They walked to the drinks. Ao'nung got himself some 1800 mango & poured into a red couple. Neteyam grabbed the whole bottle of Pink Whitney & allowed Ao'nung to hold his hand, guiding him to a couch near a game of spin the bottle.

Lo'ak, Kiri & Tsireya were playing, the group got all loud when Kiri kissed some dude. He wasn't that cute or anything, it's just everyone thinks she's some type of lesbian. So her kissing some dude made everyone around shocked.

Neteyam & her locked eyes laughing.

"Hey Neteyam Sully", Neteyam head turned to one of Ao'nung's ugly ass friends. He hated them.

Lo'ak would tell him how they would taunt him at practice & in the weight room. Also they would always be around when Neteyam want to be with Ao'nung or when he's already with him.

He saw one of them pass a blunt to Ao'nung's.

Neteyam took a sip of his vodka & stood up.

"Nah princess, sit", Ao'nung said grabbing him by the waist. Pulling him close to him, so close where Neteyam's leg was over him. "Relax"

Ao'nung pulled drink to Neteyam's lips, making him take a sip.

"See, you're fine", Ao'nung cooed pulling to bottle to his side. Neteyam adjusted himself so that both of his legs were relaxed on Ao'nung. Ao'nung's hand naturally attached to his thigh, squeezing & rubbing Neteyam's fat.

"Maybe"

Ao'nung & his friends talked while Neteyam was in his own little world. Looking at the different people coming in & out the house.

"Why don't you go & pour me some to drink please baby?", Ao'nung looked down at him. Leaving pecks on Neteyam's lips as he got up. His eyes following him as he walked in the kitchen, watching how he walks with his hip.

"He got you under a spell", one of them commented. The rest of them laughed, leaving Ao'nung with a confused look.

"You know, everyone notices how you look at him. Hell, y'all probably fucking around now"

"Shut the fuck up", Ao'nung said back. Blowing his blunt in their direction. They weren't wrong tho...

The two tried things before & by the way their relationship looked, it should be known that they've fucked before.

Neteyam came back with a frown on his face, handing Ao'nung his drink. Slouching beside Ao'nung.

"Let's so somewhere else, bitches getting weird. Please baby?", Neteyam pointed to the kitchen where two people look like they're having a heated agreement.

"What they do to you princess"

"Talking about sum, do you think it's", Neteyam mocked the other couple. "Bitch I don't get a fuck".

Right when Neteyam said that, some girl that was sitting along with them, threw up. Everyone around them was screaming 'ew' or 'what the fuck'. Especially Neteyam, the girls vomit got right on his shoe.

"Unt unt, you got me fucked up", Neteyam stood up. Probably about to do something to someone, but before he could do anything, Ao'nung grabbed him.

They went to the nearest bathroom & Ao'nung washed off his shoes. "You can't start problems all the time", Ao'nung said looking up at Neteyam, who was sitting on the bathroom counter. He bent down the help wip off Neteyam's shoe

"I wasn't gonna do nothing", Ao'nung have some a 'really?' kinda look.

"These are my good shoes tho", Neteyam pouted. Ao'nung shrugged at Neteyam.

He went to his lips, planting kisses. But Neteyam didn't kiss back.

"Still mad about my damn shoes"

"I'll get you some new ones at the mall k?", Neteyam smiled. Granting Ao'nung's kisses.

Ao'nung placed himself between Neteyam's thighs, holding onto his waist, closing little gaps between them.

Neteyam sucked on the light skin males bottom lip. Ao'nung pulled away, looking at the wrecked Neteyam. He added his tongue in Neteyams mouth, watching the boys facial expressions.

He looked so weak, with face all scrunched up & heavy breathing.

The kissing got all slow & Neteyam pulled away. "You're always horny when you're high", Ao'nung would always get touchy with Neteyam. Squeeze his ass lil more than usual & his print would always touch his stomach cause of their height difference.

"That's every time when I see you princess", neteyam rolled his eyes. Ao'nung kissed how his neck, keeping eye contact. Neteyam gasped & grabbed Ao'nung's cheek when he felt him bit.

"Ao'nung you asshole", Neteyam pushed him off. Ao'nung chuckled, & kissed his cheek.

"Neteyam I know you're in there", Lo'ak banged on the door. The two looked at each other with shocked.

Neteyam hopped down and stepped out the bathroom with Ao'nung, holding hands. Lo'ak & Roxto eyes widened, "what?"

________________________________

This was a random ass chapter I wanted to add, but I found this tiktok that reminded me of Ao'nung & Neteyam😂 

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8Lmun3U/

give me ideas for new chapter ideas (they can be spicy, whatever just give ideas)