I really do love him.

I think about him daily and he's such a goof that it makes my heart melt.
He makes me a better person.
He makes me happy and excited for the day. When I'm with him, I'm comfortable.
I feel like no one can judge me or us.
Half of the time I want to run over to his house and just hug him, then the other part of me is feeling kinda skeptical about it since he can't date till he's 16.
But before classes start, he'll kick my shoe mindlessly while staring off then come back and realize what he was doing.
Today one of our mutual friends said "aww it's a study date" when I asked if he could come over to study for geophys.
This beautiful, loving, and caring guy got really defensive and aggravated with him. Still not sure why.
And I remember back to football season when I came to a game (one of many) to watch him play, during the jv game bradley (kid in my 4th hour) yelled up to the bleachers for me to wave.
And so I did.
And then they all started punching the beautiful loving and caring guy lightly in the arm.
I still don't know what I waved for, but if I asked bradley now he would think Im crazy and not know what I'm talking about.
But I like how this beautiful, loving, and caring guy and I have baby pictures of each other and religiously send them to embarrass one another.
I want to spend time with him everyday out side of school.
Whenever I'm with him I'm happy.
And he seems to understand whatever I talk about.
And I adore that he cares about his family and that he cares about mine as well.
I really do love him. But he'll never know.