Epilogue

Arthur P.O.V

* 5 years later*

Life has been a whirlwind since Gwenivere and I took over the throne and got married around the same day which almost sent my aunt into a happy high as she spent the rest of her time as queen making sure everything was done right.

I'm just glad that my life has gotten started and although sometimes being King has some hard times to handle I have a beautiful team of my wife, my knights, Merlin, and Morgana to help me whenever I need.

As I sit in the garden I watch my beautiful wife play with our 3-year-old son Christopher I think about how my life could have been if I hadn't gotten the invisible cloak.

Which has survived and got an upgrade to where I can use it when I want although since becoming king, a husband, and father I haven't used it much, There have been times when I have pranked people using it even my aunt who rolls her eyes wondering why she ever gave me this and then I told how I used it.

Aunt Jermaine these past few years has gotten a few people with her like my uncle and even my parents have joined us on this side as they got to know me and my wife.

They also got here in time to see their grandchildren to be born and although they missed my wedding which my Aunt recorded for that occasion, they have enjoyed life back here in the kingdom where they have stayed and enjoyed family.

Merlin although has been a pain in the butt, he has been a very good advisor and he even has helped protect the kingdom as others have tried taking the throne after my aunt went through a lot to get it back in her hands, people have been trying after hearing Mordred's and Cerdics awful attempt.

Although they can't get past my men and soldiers they have been well-trained as I have been trained and I still learn even if my men make mistakes I take the time to help them with everything and we learn together instead of being superior.

I have learned from the terrible bosses of my life how to treat the people working with you with respect and how they will give you everything else you want in return.

I'm just so happy about my life and how life has come and it all started with my blue cloak with stars making me invisible to the eye and I couldn't be more happier than ever.

I just wonder where life can take me from here as I can only see the ups and ups Of course you will have downs but, as long as I have my family and friends with me nothing could ever get in my way to make my life amazing ever again.

*Alright that was short but, most of my endings are with this book now ended I have another book to start don't know when as school has gotten in the work mode and I will be in projects galore again which I love. I'm so happy that you read this book and I honestly have loved old stories Arthur's story and TV shows and movies have always fascinated me so I wanted to write a book to give a spin on the story and so I hope everyone enjoyed it. I also took a lot of notes from the show Merlin especially when I tried making Merlin sassy because he gives me sassy vibes. Anyway, see you guys in the next book which should be my take on a horror mystery which should be fun Bye My Little Bears!*

 Anyway, see you guys in the next book which should be my take on a horror mystery which should be fun Bye My Little Bears!*