The conqueror queens

"I am Daenerys stormborn of house Targaryen,of the blood of old valriya,I am the dragons daughter and I swear to you that  those who would harm you will die screaming"
Daenerys Targaryen

" I am Daenys stormborn of house Targaryen,the second dreamer and mage of old valriya do not think killing me is an easy task"
Daenys Targaryen

" all men must die but we are not men"
Daenerys Targaryen

"If you think for a single moment that you can take this place while I am still standing then you are deadly wrong"
Daenys Targaryen

" They can live in my new world or die in their old one"
Daenerys Targaryen

"History is written by survivors and I and Daenerys are surely that"
Daenys Targaryen

"I have never been nothing,I am the blood of the dragon"
Daenerys Targaryen

"Who are you to put chains on other you are not God you are just but a measly man who think you are above other but you are not"
Daenys Targaryen

" I will answer injustice with justice"
Daenerys Targaryen

" Do not think that having a crown make you a good ruler it is the love you have for the realm and it's people that make you something"
Daenys Targaryen

" woman?is that meant to insult me?I would return the slap if I took you for a man"
Daenerys Targaryen

"Magic is neither good nor bad,it is the people who use it that define it" Daenys Targaryen

" I will do what queen do.I will rule"
Daenerys Targaryen

"My objective isn't to be like other rulers no I will begin a new chapter and new way of life and a new way to govern and I will unite the people of essos and I will inspire them to reach to the star and to dream big no matter you age or gender or glass everyone should be able to become what they always dreamed for themselves and I will make sure of it"
Daenys Targaryen