Prologue

As the Targaryens watched the Battle of the Trident and the subsequent sack of King's Landing, they witnessed their family fall at the hands of the usurper

As the Targaryens watched the Battle of the Trident and the subsequent sack of King's Landing, they witnessed their family fall at the hands of the usurper. The last three Targaryens were shipped off to Essos, their dynasty seemingly ended. Standing in despair and shock, the last of their kin joined them. Maegor and Daemon Targaryen were being held back, seething with anger.

"You fool! You ended our dynasty to bed the Stark girl?" Daemon shouted.

"And you believed the Lannisters would help after your heir died and your army was destroyed?" Maegor added furiously.

"Enough!" Aegon the Conqueror bellowed. "What's done is done. We cannot change the outcome."

The entire Targaryen family, along with their spouses, watched as the usurper was crowned. Rhaegar, seeing his family, walked over, apologizing profusely. He noticed his mother's absent bump.

"You gave birth, Mother?" Rhaegar asked hopefully.

"I did, to two girls: Daenerys and Daenys," Rhaella answered.

"Wonderful names for beautiful girls," Alysanne Targaryen remarked.

"Indeed," Rhaegar agreed.

"Let's face it, if it weren't for Viserys' idiocy, we would still have our dragons," Maegor said bitterly.

"You're right. The Dance of the Dragons started our downfall, and we know who to blame," Visenya said.

"My son was led by an evil man who wanted nothing but his blood on the throne," Baelon Targaryen stated.

"I warned him many times, but my brother was too blind to see it," Daemon added.

"And what about the tragedy at Summerhall? Or the Blackfyre Rebellion?" Viserys I interjected.

"Good point," Rhaenys I agreed.

"And the Hightowers and their offspring?" Saera Targaryen sneered.

Aegon, Aemond, and Daeron looked scared as many threw hateful looks at them, as well as at Otto and Alicent.

"I should have killed you Hightower scum years ago," Daemon spat.

"Agreed," Maegor said.

"At least I didn't ruin everything by sleeping with a Stark," Aegon II retorted.

"At least he didn't usurp the throne," Aenys I countered, eyeing Maegor.

"Enough!" a voice commanded, silencing all the Targaryens.

"Who are you?" Aegon I demanded.

"I am Balerion, God of the Underworld and Death," the voice answered.

"I always knew the Fourteen Flames were still alive," Visenya said.

"We have always been, unlike the false Seven and the Old Gods," Balerion replied.

Daemon laughed at the faces the Hightowers were making.

"Then why have you come here?" Daenys I asked.

"To take you somewhere to see the rest of the story," Balerion answered.

"The rest of the story?" Aemon I asked.

"Yes, and other guests shall arrive too," Balerion began. "Significant people to your story," he finished.

All of them were transported into a large theater room.

"Make yourselves comfortable and sit," Balerion said.

Seating Arrangement

First line:

    •    Aegon I, Visenya, Rhaenys I, Aenys I, Alyssa Velaryon, Maegor, Orys Baratheon

Second line:

    •    Rhaena I, Aegon, Viserys, Jaehaerys I, Alysanne I, Rhaella I, Aerea I

Third line:

    •    Aemon I, Jocelyn, Baelon I, Alyssa I, Daella I, Vaegon I, Maegelle I, Viserra I, Saera I, Gael I

Fourth line:

    •    Rhaenys II, Corlys, Laenor, Laena, Rhaena, Baela

Fifth line:

    •    Viserys I, Aemma, Rhaenyra, Jace, Luke, Joffrey, Aegon III, Daenaera Velaryon, Viserys II, Rogare, Daemon I

Sixth line:

    •    Alicent, Aegon I, Aemond I, Helaena I, Daeron I, Otto

Seventh line:

    •    Jaehaerys II, Jaehaera I, Maelor I, Daeron I, Baelor I, Daena, Rhaena, Elaena, Aegon IV, Aemon II, Naerys

Eighth line:

    •    Daeron II, Mariah, Daenerys, Maron, Aegor, Shiera Seastar, Daemon Blackfyre, Rohanne

Ninth line:

    •    Aemon B, Aegon B, Daemon B, Aenys B, Haegon B, Calla B

Tenth line:

    •    Baelor II, Aerys I, Rhaegal I, Maekar I, Dyanna Dayne, Daeron, Aerion, Daella, Rhae, Aegon V, Betha

Eleventh line:

    •    Duncan, Jenny of Oldstones, Shaera, Jaehaerys III, Daeron, Rhaella, Onmund Baratheon

Twelfth line:

    •    Aerys II, Rhaella II, Rhaegar I, Princess Elia, Rhaenys III, Aegon VI

Special Guests:

    •    Harwin Strong, Criston Cole, Lyanna Stark, Brandon Stark, Rickon Stark, Larys Strong