Chapter one

As everyone settled in and conversed, Balerion finished all the necessary preparations, waiting for the room to quiet down

"So, Rhaegar, did you kidnap or rape her?" Brandon Stark demanded.

"No, he didn't. We were in love," Lyanna Stark replied, causing some Targaryens to give her the side-eye of the century. Rickon Stark shook his head in disappointment, and Brandon looked at her in disgust.

"She isn't that pretty," Maegor commented, with Daemon nodding in agreement.

"Can we all focus? What have you brought us here for, Balerion?" Aegon the Conqueror asked.

"Simple: to see how the story continues," Balerion answered.

"We understand that, but whose story?" Jaehaerys I inquired.

"Everyone's," Balerion replied curtly. "Now, everyone be quiet and look at the screen in front of you."

Everyone did as they were told and waited patiently for whatever was to start.

A voice spoke, "Did you really think the House of the Dragon was gone?"

The voice laughed. "Then you are sadly mistaken."

Everyone gasped. "Does this mean our house survived?" Visenya asked, baffled. The Targaryens were shocked but elated at the news.

"Many laughed after the rebellion, thinking the Targaryens were gone, but leave one dragon alive, and the sheep are never safe," the voice said.

"That is true," Daemon said with a smirk, happy that one of the survivors continued the family legacy.

In King's Landing, 200 years after the Great Battle of the North...

Two young children ran through the Red Keep.

"You have to be faster, Rhaena!" her sister said.

"I am, Rhaenyra, slow down!" Rhaena replied.

They entered a room where an old lady was sewing. She lifted her head, saw her beloved granddaughters, and smiled, beckoning them to sit near her.