𝟢𝟢𝟧, 𝗌𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗅 𝖿𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

────────── 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐑 ──season one, episode five𝟢𝟢𝟧,     𝗌𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗅 𝖿𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

season one, episode five
𝟢𝟢𝟧, 𝗌𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗅 𝖿𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

COBRA KAI WAS OFFICIALLY back open for business. Johnny had a change of heart, it seemed, about closing the dojo, so, he re-opened it and welcomed his two favorite (and only) students back.

Juliette and Miguel spent every minute they could in the dojo. They worked together boosting each other's confidence and skills in the dojo, and as a result also grew their friendship. Juliette worried because Miguel was a very quick learner, and as much as she was improving, he was quickly catching up to her.

"There's only one reason to hit someone..." Johny says as he hold up his hands, which are covered with mats. He goes back and fourth between Juliette and Miguel, letting them hit and kick them. "...to inflict pain."

Miguel and Juliette look up at him for a brief moment. "Striking hard is about giving your all." Johnny turns to his daughter and she punches the mats before spinning and kicking one. She freezes and turns around when she hears the door's bell chime. "What the hell?"

Juliette smiles when she see's Aisha step through the door. "No yoga till five. No matter how bad you need it."

Aisha stands awkwardly on the edge of the mat and fiddles with her shirt. "Um, I'm actually here for karate. I saw your website. It said that there was supposed to be a session today."

"I appreciate you coming in, but there are no girls in Cobra Kai."

Juliette raises her arms and turns to her father with an odd look. "What am I? Chopped liver?"

He shrugs. "You don't count, Jul. You're more of a dude than a chick."

Juliette rolls her eyes as his response before turning to Aisha. "Take off your shoes and step onto the map."

"Juliette—" Johnny starts.

Juliette shakes her head at her father. "If I'm here, she can be here, too." Johnny looks down at her before she lifts herself to her tip-toes and whispers in her dad's ear, "Her dad is Isaiah Robinson and they're loaded. Plus, we need to pay rent by the end of the month."

He rolls his eyes and motions for the Robinson girl. "Okay, let's see what you got, Miss Robinson." Johnny motions for Juliette to stand on the end of the mat, "Juliette, over there. Miss Robinson, you're right here." The two girls nod and take their spots. "Face me. Bow. Face each other. Bow. Miss Lawrence, show her everything you've learned."

Juliette's eyes widen and she turns to her father. "What? Dad— Er, Sensei, I don't think that's right. I'm gonna hurt her."

Johnny shrugs. "You want her to stay, so show me women are equal and give her everything you've got."