𝟢𝟣𝟢, 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾

────────── 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐑 ──season one, episode seven𝟢𝟣𝟢,     𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾

season one, episode seven
𝟢𝟣𝟢, 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾

ELI PULLS HIS car outside the nearby bowling alley with Juliette in the passenger seat beside him. She smiles to herself when she looks out the window. "You took me to the bowling alley?" she asks, turning to him.

Eli smiles at her and switches off the ignition. "You did say you always wanted to go on a bowling date."

Juliette shakes her head, pushing her hair behind her ears before reaching for the door handle and opening it. She steps out and wipes her clammy hands on her jeans as Eli walks over to her. "Ready?" She smiles up at him and nods, following him into the building.

He reaches for the door handle first, letting her step through. A gentleman.

The two grab their shoes at the front, where Eli pays for two games before they are instructed to lane number three. Juliette is the first there, practically racing there from the nerves and excitement.

She ties on her bowling shoes then moves to the computer to choose their names. She puts hers under Jules and his under Hawk.

"All right, so, fair warning, I'm really not the best at bowling." Juliette says as she holds up her bowling ball before her first turn.

Eli shakes his head as he watches her from the seats. "I doubt it. C'mon, give me you're best go."

She shrugs. "You asked for it."

Eli laughs as he watches Juliette step closer to the lane before she lets the ball go. It rolls for only a split second before it immediately falls into the gutter. He laughs again. Maybe she really wasn't the best.

Juliette looks back at the boy with a shameless look on her face and he's trying to control his laughter. "You asked!" she shouts at him.

He stands up quickly. "Okay, so maybe you are pretty bad."

She nods, reaching for her ball after it has returned. "I told you. I'm a lot better at mini-golfing."

Eli's face switches to instant regret. "Would you rather we go there? Because we can. We can—"

Juliette shakes her head, walking over to him. "No. Eli, this is perfect. I just need bowling lessons, apparently."

"Well, uh... I could teach you." Juliette looks at him. "I know what you're thinking but I swear I'm actually pretty good."

Juliette eyes him for a moment, trying to reveal if it's true or not simply by looking at him. She hands the ball over to him. "All right, prove it."

He looks at the purple ball in Juliette's hands before standing up and grabbing it. She moves over to the side, letting him step toward the lane. The blonde's eyes widen when she see's him get a strike. "Oh shit."