𝟢𝟢𝟫, 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗆𝗉𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉 𝖻𝖺𝗇

────────── 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐑 ──season one, episode seven𝟢𝟢𝟫,     𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗆𝗉𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉 𝖻𝖺𝗇

season one, episode seven
𝟢𝟢𝟫,     𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗆𝗉𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉 𝖻𝖺𝗇

JULIETTE WAS BACK at Cobra Kai the next day. She was sat on the mats, in a circle with Miguel, Aisha and Eli. They were talking about Miguel's 'plan.' Apparently he asked out Sam LaRusso that day at school and she said yes. Juliette wasn't surprised. She saw the way the girl looked at him after he stood up for her.

"I need somewhere romantic, but not too romantic." Miguel tells his friends.

Juliette sniffles her laughter after seeing Aisha's very obvious eyeroll. "You could take her bowling. I've always wanted to go on a bowling date."

Eli nods. "Or you could take her to get tattoos."

Aisha laughs and Miguel furrows his brows. "What?"

"I know a guy, just hooked me up with this bad boy." Eli pushes himself to his feet and unties his gi, pulling it off his shoulders and turns around, sporting his brand new Hawk tattoo.

"Oh, shit."

Juliette gapes at it. It took up the whole surface of his back. She could only imagine how painful it was. "Oh. My. God. That's insane. Did it hurt?"

"Barely felt it," Eli shrugs. That was a lie. He was in severe pain. It hurt like hell, but he couldn't tell that to her. He was trying to impress her.

"That is badass," Aisha adds.

"Right? Fourteen hours in the chair." Juliette faintly notices Eli flex his stomach in the mirror, making his abs more prominent, causing her cheeks to flush pink.

"Wait. Are your parents okay with that?" Aisha asks.

"Oh, they have no idea," he says as he shrugs on his gi. "Defiantly gone have to wait a t-shirt until college. Probably longer. Please don't tell them." Juliette chuckles as he sits back down, this time a little closer to her.

"Uh..." Miguel stammers. "Any other suggestions?"

Aisha shakes her head. "Don't look at me. Sam and I used to be friends. We're not anymore."

"Okay, but I need your help."

"Fine. Um.. I know that she likes chocolates and astronomy."

Miguel smiles and nods. "I can work with that."

Juliette opens her mouth to throw out another suggestion for him, but it cut off the she hears her father's voice echoing through the air. "Banned? What are you talking about?"

Miguel and Juliette exchange a glance before they rise to their feet, jogging over to his office. "What the hell is happening in here?" Juliette asks after watching her father slam the phone repeatedly on the port.