Ch-1 The text

Haerin still staring at her phone screen, trying to figure out how and why do her parents want to talk, as she being the college student she is, living away from them, in a place closer to her college, so she didn't quite see her parents on a daily basis.

I mean, sure, she did come back home a few times but they never asked her to come home urgently this way.

They are making me feel like someone have died, she thought, after replying saying she would be there after her classes ended.

She put her phone in her pocket, continuing to take notes, as she was still in class.

Haerin took her car keys out and began driving, humming to the music coming out of her car's speakers.

As soon as she arrived at her parents house the maids greeted her, welcoming her back, she smiled and had a couple of chats with them, helping some others on her way to her father's office, where he had said he would be waiting for her.

Haerin's parents were pretty chill, the never were the type of strict parents or the abnormally serious one's with no reason.

As she arrived, seeing her parents setting on the office chairs, looking so serious, she definitely knew something was up.

"Hey." she said while smiling beaming with energy, as she had missed her parents, alot, maybe a bit too much?

"Hey honey, how was your day?" her mom answered while her dad was mirronring her smile.

"Pretty boring, i mostly know everything we discuss in the class." Haerin said as she was and has always been a straight A's student nothing was really that hared to learn.

"Take a seat" her dad said still having that smile on his face.

As haerin sat down she said "So, what did you guys wanted to talk about?"

Her dad looked at his wife, his smile was now gone from his face.

"Well, we figured out that now you are about to graduate and that you are old enough, we have talked to some of our potential future buisness partners and..." her dad stopped talking, now looking at his wife signaling for her to continue, as if they have practiced this beforehand.

"Haerin, you are our first priority, you know that we always love you and will support hour disicions no matter what, but this time we made a disicion, for your own good, and we married you to someone." her mom said, now avoiding her own daughter eyes.

"Is it someone i know atleast?" thats the only thing that came out of her mouth, looking intensly at her parents, as if they just murderd someone.

"No" her dad said. " you guys aren't married yet, you're engaged for now, and will get married in a year. " her mom followed, her gaze switching between Haerin and her husband.

"When am I going to meet him?"Haerin said coldly, clearly not caring anymore.

This time her mother looked at her father, exchanging knowing looks.

"what?" Haerin asked.

"Well, its not a 'him'." her mom said.

Haerin was confused, to say the least, she took a moment, looking at her parents, I mean its not rocket science to figure out she was getting married to a woman.

"Well, then, when am I going to meet her?" haerin said, accepting that she was gonna be with a woman somhow.

"Friday, at 4 pm at our house." her father said.

"I'll be there, I guess." Haerin stood up from the chair that was facing her parents, "Is that all you wanted to say?"

"Yeah, that's all." her father replied looking down at the table.

"Goodbye then, i'll see you later" Haerin said exiting the office, heading back to her car, so she could finally have some rest.

...

Friday had came by, its already 12pm, Haerin is now waking up as it's the weekend, why would you want to wake up at 7 am every morning?

Haerin opend her eyes slowly, trying to adjust them to the sunlight that's coming through her blinds.

She went downstairs to have breakfast, greeting every worker in her house before arriving to the kitchen.

"Good morning." said Haerin.

"Oh, Good morning Ms. Kang, did u sleep well?" the cook asked, now serving her a dish that was made for her.

Haerin hummed, replying to the cook's question.

After eating her breakfast she went to work out in the gym inside her house.

Taking a shower after finishing, dressing up, and going to her parents house.

Haerin doing her usual routine of greeting everyone she sees, finally arriving at the living room area of her parents house.

She hade came a bit early as she didnt want to seem rude to their guests.

after her parents also gatherd together in the living room, the parents of the girl she was supposedly 'engaged' to had finally came.

Haerin had exchanged smiles between her and the parents, after that her parents and the guests began speaking gibberish or as they like to call it 'buisness'.

But she had noticed one thing was missing, "Hey, may I ask where is your daughter?" Haerin asked.

"We're so sorry for the delay but she has an exam she will be coming soon." the mother said. Haerin nodded her head, understanding the situation, I mean atleast she is educated, am I right?

not long after that a girl came in, a beautiful one at that, "beautiful..."Haerin mumbled under her breath, even though no one could hear her.

"Hello, I'm danielle, It's so nice to meet you" danielle said, smiling while extending her arm.

Haerin accpting the handshake warmly, as she have introduced herself aswell.

as their parents were talking, Haerin couldn't help but steal some glances of that supposed danielle girl, how could you miss on such a view like that?

As their parents conversation have ended, her parents spoke with her.

"Haerin, danielle will be living with you in your house, we couldnt tell you earlier, sorry about that." her father said.

"I expected that already, I have a room ready for her." Haerin said to her dad

"When will she move in though?"Haerin suddenly asked.

"I mean, can't you take her to your house now? so she could check things out"

"It would be better if she saw things when she has her stuff at my house alresdy, I'll ask for her number" her father nodded in agreement.

"Hey." said Haerin talking to Danielle now

"Hi, I didnt get the chance to talk to you yet." Danielle said, smiling at Haerin now.

"Yeah, how was your exam" haerin said , asking about the exam she had that her parents mentioned.

"Pretty easy, not that complicated."Danielle said, still smiling.

"Good, I just wanted to ask you when are you moving in?" Haerin replied with a smile.

"I wanted to ask you when are you free this week?"

"Tomorrow is good, if you can, ofcourse."

" Tomorrow is fine with me." Danielle said once again smiling.

"Okay" Haerin said, walking off in the other direction.

Until she realized, and turned her head around looking back at Danielle now.

"Can you give me your phone number"