Ch-4 the small things

DANIELLE POV:-

it's 7:30am, as the clock on the wall said so, my eyes feel heavy as I try to open them, when I realize I'm not in a place I recognize, I try to look around, noticing the band posters on the wall.

as my vision is limited because someone is hugging me.

someone is huggin me?

I could feel her heartbeat, now remembering what exactly happend last night.

I could feel her steady breath, I do not remember being in this position, but it feels somehow safe, she feels safe.

I could feel my cheeks heat up, this wasn't a situation I thought I'd be getting in.

I close my eyes pretending to be asleep as she had moved, removing her arms slowly, now as I remember she had also mentioned she had classes starting at 9am.

she opened her closet got some of her clothes, and got out, making sure not to make too much noise.

after a while I got up, walking to my room to take my meds, going downstairs and greeting the workers goodmorning.

walking to the kitchen I saw the person that I spent the entire night talking to.

"Good morning, did you sleep well?" I asked as she nodded ber head slowly, how cute can she be?

"what college do you go to?" she asked after a while of silence.

"korea's national university." I said getting a bowl from the cabinet and and putting cereal in.

"oh, we go to the same uni?" didnt expect her to be in the same uni as me.

"I guess." I replied as she was munching on her toast.

"our parents will be putting out a statement about our relationship today, they have asked us to post eachother on our social media." Haerin said after some silence.

I looked at her, wanting her to continue what she was saying.

"so I was thinking maybe we could go out and get food somewhere to take some photos?"

"thats fine with me are you free after your classes?" I said

"I finish at 3pm, I can come home and get you, then we will go somewhere, is that okay with you?" she said, grabbing her plate and putting it in the sink.

"oh, yeah I almost forgot, my dad invited us both to a party with some of their buisness partners and your family at my parents house." she added as I nodded.

"I'll be going now, if you need anything just call me." she said. getting out of the kitchen, grabbing what seems to be her car keys and going out the door.

I dont have any classes today as the professor have cancelled the only class I had.

time passes and it's already time for Haerin to pick me up.

when she had arrived she sent me a text, telling me she was outside.

I got out and went into her car.

"hey did you eat lunch yet."

"I didn't but i'm not really hungry."
I replied.

"well, there is a dessert shop that opened a week ago I wanted to check it out but didn't have the time to, I was thinking maybe we can go."

"yeah sure I dont mind."I said as she started her car again.

as we arrived to the place, she opend the door for me, and we both got in.

the waiter have given us the menu and we both gave our orders.

we have chatted a bit before our orders have arrived, making small talks as the time passes.

I finally got my order and so did Haerin.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I tasted my order, not quite my taste, I have to say.

"what's wrong?"

"the texture is bothering me a bit, but it's okay." I said pulling my phone out to take a picture of my fiancée.

as I finished taking photos and her posing, she switched our plates, as she had ordered pancakes.

I chuckled as I thank her. taking out her phone as well, while I posed for the camera.

"pretty." Haerin mumbled under her breath.

"did you say something?"

"oh, nothing, continue eating." she said smiling

we had finished our orders, payed, and left, sitting now in her car.

"where do you want to go?"she asked.

"I thought we were coming back home?" I said.

"I mean if you want to, we can"

"I don't really want to go home yet, to be honest." is it wrong if I had said I wanted to spend some more time with her?

"then, just put your seatbelt on." she said getting closer and grabbing the seatbelt.

she's way too close, like, way, I could smell her perfume, as it also smells like vanilla.

she got back onto her seat, buckling my seatbelt before she does hers.

as we're on our way, I couldn't help but steal some glances, like come on, how would you act if a girl this astonishingly beautiful was driving right beside you, looking so cute being focused on the road.

"you're so cute when you're focused" I blurted out, not realizing what I had said.

I could've sworn I had seen her blushing while smiling at my comment.

"I could say the same, when we were playing yesterday, didn't know a person like you would be so good at shooter games." she said as she's making a turn now.

"I used to play alot with my older sister when we were young." I said.

she nodded as she had stopped the car, going out and opening the door for me, like she did earlier.

"such a gentlewoman, Haerin." she chuckled as she held my hand, leading us to a flower field.

how did she even know about this place, as it seems to be in an unknown area, not even a street was attached to it.

"how do you know about this place"

"it belongs to my family, I used to come alot here with them when I was younger, but as everyone got busier, I couldn't come quite as often as I did before."

I nodded as she was still holding my hand, now that i've realized what she was doing, I was feeling a bit more hotter.

"its so beautiful." I said staring at Haerin, was I talking about her or the field? if you had asked me I wouldn't have known.

"come on, lets sit." she pulled me as she led me to a bench table.

we had talked till sun came down, I didnt realize how easy it felt talking to her, feeling so comfortable.

watching the sunset light her skin, as she's talking about her intrests, some strands of her hair going on her face, somehow making her even more attractive than she is.

"Danielle." Haerin called

"hmm? what" I said as she had stopped my train of thoughts.

"are you paying attention? I was asking if we go home now, since the sun is already sitting."

"yeah, sure." I replied.

as we walked and got into the car, her opening the door for me before she got in, once again.

"I'm so tired." Haerin said, groaning.

"you're so cute when you complain, did you notice that?"

"and you're such a flirt, did you notice that?" she replied chuckling.

"and how can I not flirt when someone this beautiful is sitting next to me?" she jokingly replied.