WEEKEND KA WAR WITH CRICKETERS

After family week, this was the time of weekend ka war with Salman Khan. Everyone was really excited as it's the 2nd last weekend , and everyone was nervous too.

(ISHAN AND HARDIK WOULD BE COMING FOR THIS WKW)

SK: Hello guys kese hain aap sab aaj hai humra 2nd last weekend ka war and the next war would be the finale is hafte ghar me bhaut kuch dekne ko jiya k gussa se lekar abhi ka pyar. Par is beech me families aayi friends aayen aur humare contestants ko support kiya unko aur unka +ve pr -ve batten batyi to chliye chlte hai  andar.

Sk: Hello, everyone

All: Hello, Sir

Sk: Kese hain aap sab kesa rha yeh week aap sab ke liye

All: Acha tha sir kaafi time k bad itni positivity aayi hai ghar me

Sk: Good, good. So is week bhaut kuch dekne ko mila jese ki jiya ka gussa to jiya aapko to humne sirf haste muskrate hi deka hai but jiya what was that outburst.

J: Sir I have been clear with this from day 1 that I don't like people touching my stuff but Manisha always does that in the 2nd week she took the jersey which was of Mr Virat Kohli I made this clear on that very day that somethings are really special and important and this week again she again did the same but this time it was my dead fathers locket. I mean, how can someone be so dumb that when I have warned them not to touch my stuff, they still did, and it was a genuine reaction but Sir I am not sorry for that.

Sk: Very well said, Jiya. we know something related to someone special is really important.

J: Ji sir

Sk: So the next thing which we saw was Abhi getting emotional when jiya was not well, so abhi, you say you don't feel for, but man, your actions and words don't match

A: Sir, yes I got very emotional when I saw jiya like that and yes I do have soft corner for her, because she has been there with me from day 1 though I have betrayed her many times.

Sk: Okay Guys aap sabhi ke liye ek surprise hai

And the surprise is that today we have 2 special guests and they have a really special task for you all.

So please welcome the pride of India, Mr Hardik Pandya, and Ishan Kishan from the Indian Cricketer team

SK: Welcome guys to BB

H: Thanks, bhai
I: Thanks, bhai

Sk: So guys, what have you planned for the housemates

I: Sir bhaut kuch plan kiya..

H: Han sir bhaut excited hain because as you know my wife was in bb tu me bhaut curious hun andr Jane ke liye..

Sk: Even we are excited to see you both inside..

Off camera when they were entering ishan and Hardik got a call from Mahi bhai
M: Hardik and ishu don't get over excited when you meet jiya and don't do over the top
H: Ji bhai bs Abhishek ke maje lenege hum..
M: Jo kar karna but not over get it
Both said yes..

BB house music played Desi Boyz

Bb Announcement
Aaj humare beech me ese mehman aa rhe hain jo na to sirf desh se balki videsh se bhi Utna hi pyar milta hai Yeh vo hain jinse India ka Nam Roshan hai... Please welcome Hardik Pandya and Ishan Kishan.

They both entered

Bb: BB aap dono ka ghar me hardik swagat karte hain..

Both thank you, BB

Everyone was startstuck just by looking at them when hardik said

H: Guys itne bure nhi dikte hain hum jo tum log ese dek rhe ho.