Lost and Found

Hey guys!!! What's upp!!! Kese, ho sare??? Guys, help chaiye ek.
I need someone who can make covers for my books... Please help.....

Thank you, guys. This book has reached 25k views. Can't be more grateful 🙏

Sabar and Shukar 🙏🧿❤️

Let's start

Abhishek's pov

I was so angry on myself that how can I be so stupid for agreeing to Jiya's wish to come out.. I shouldn't have agreed.... I knew she was in danger, but still I agreed....

I don't know where she is in this unknown city... I don't know what to do.... I just feel so lost right now... I don't know from when I am crying, but I need to keep my emotions in check..... I need to find Jiya at any cost....

I was pacing around when virat bhai came....

I hugged him....

V: Shant ho ja Abhi....Kuch nhi hoga Jiya ko.... Me hun naa....Police has been informed shant tu...

A: Bhai abhi abhi we were laughing and having fun around and now she is not here in front of me....

V: I know what you are going through Abhi....But Jiya ko dhunda na hai na to khud ko sambhal....

Somehow, his words gave me motivation, and now I was burning in rage and anger...

Bhai and Elvish were talking with the security team... I quickly took the car keys and was about to leave when...

Mahi bhai came..

M: Where are you going ahi it's not safe!!!

A: Bhai, I don't know....It's just ki muje nhi pata...

M: I know what you are going through abhi but impulsive ho kar decision Mat le.

A: Bhai me yhn police ya kisi k ane ka wait nhi kar skta my girl needs me fuck with everything and everyone... I'll find her....

And without hearing anything further I left with car keys...

I know voh aas pas hai it's just my heart knows that she is nearby and that bastrad no body can save him...

Ranjhan dhoondhan main chaleya
Ranjhan mileya naa ye...
Jigraan vichon agan laga ke Rabba
Laqeeran vich likh di judaai

I took the guard who have seen Jiya with that guy... I promise you Jiya that I'll kill that bastrad if he touches you...

I was getting so many negative thoughts what if he did something bad with her...No No Abhi kya soch rha hai....

I was driving so rash my veins were popping out my eyes were red...

Kho gaya, gum ho gaya
Waqt se churaya tha jo
Apna banaya tha..
Ho tera, woh mera
Saath nibhaaya tha jo
Apna banaya tha..

Chadariya jheeni re jheeni
Aankhein bheeni ye bheeni ye bheeni
Yaadein jheeni re jheeni re jheeni

I was thinking how happy we were like few hours ago and now my jiya is not with me.. I was driving to an unknown location I don't know why I feel ill find jiya here....I parked the car as aagr beach tha....

I was walking when I found something and I knew it was of Jiya.... I found her promise ring which I made her wear on that when we made love for the first time....