New Start

Jiya's pov

We were spending time together, and it feels like Naag Shakti is back again this time without any grudges and without any evil intentions. I am happy that Abhi apologized for whatever he did. I know he won't say anything, but deep down, he is a baby in a huge body.

We were having fun together when my phone rang and it was Hitler urf mere Vikas bhaiya I answer the call and this trio asked me put my phone on speaker like seriously I have to get embarrassed in front of them huh...

V: Hello Chia

J: Hanji bhai phone is on speaker don't say anyone which will embarrass me okay please...

V:  Uhhh okayyyy Chia beta time deka hai aapne it's almost 10:30 and madam aapka curfew ka kya time hai chia it's really bad tuje pta hai delhi Gurgaon safe nhi hai upar se no bodyguards....

J: Bhai bhai relax I am sorry bhaut time bad sabse mili thi to time ka yad nhi rha... I am sorry...

V: The phone is on speaker, right

J: Han bhai

V: Hey, abhi and Elvish guys, please drop her safe and thoda jldi..

E: Don't worry bhaiya me drop karuga meri bhi bhen hai..

A: Han bhaiya, we'll drop her..

J: Bhaii bhaiii

V: Chia chilla mat arm se boll

J: Yar bhai mere sath Manisha bhi ayegi to mere room k sth wala room thoda clean karva dena.. Actually she was staying in a hotel too. I thought it's not a good idea..

V: Koi nhi me karva deta and you did a good thing... chl come soon bye... Love ya

J: Bie bhai...

Jiya looked at trio chlen kya isse phle frse phone aaye and Manisha ka sman bhi lena hai..

Trio nodded and went towards the car, and it's was Abhishek's Jaguar

J: waah Abhi nice car Hann

A: Thanksss

Abhi wanted jiya to sit in front with him and being his best friends Elvish and Manisha sensed this, and Elvish spoke

E: Jiya tu aage Beth merko Manisha k sath hotel jana pdega for check out and all..

J: Okay...

Abhishek's pov

It feels so good to have her by my side. I know I love her, and I know she loves me too, but I have to make her trust me again... I know Jiya forgave me and Manisha and started afresh, but bura lgta hai naa.... I wanted to pour my heart, but I know this is not the right time, but I will make sure she becomes mine soon...

She was sitting with me in my car and  our comfortable silence but mere doston ko shantii khn psnd aati kar diya distrub huh inko to bad  me dek lungaaa...

E: Are yarrr itni shanti ku hai jiya tere ko kya hogya bhai

M: Manchle ji sach me dil ki bat sun li aapne meri vese jiya tumhare family ko humare aane se koi dikkat to nhi hogii

J: Esa kuch nhi Manisha meri family is chill about whatever has happened to itni tension mat le tu aur rhi bat chup rhene ki it's just merko sar dard ho rhaaa haiii..

A: What sar dard tune batya ku nhi pagal ldki tuje pta hai na tera sar dard Kitna bura hai atleast bta tk detii stupid ab kuch bolegii..

E: Bhai kuch bolne dega tab to bolegi

J: Yar abhi actually kaafi time bad bhar aayi thi to kaafi tired feel ho rha bs aur me medicine le lungi pkka promise..

They reached Jiya's home and was shocked to see the name plate... As it was Kohli's written on that..

E: Oh bete ki Jiya yeh to virat kohli ka ghar hai na to tu yhn kese?

A: Oh bhii, seriously Jiya yeh kese muje to kuch smj nhi aa rha..

J: Guys hold on I will tell you but please abhi nhi thoda time chaiye will tell you guys soon..

They were dropping them when Vikas , chetna and Aarav came outside..

V: Hi guys

Trio, hello, sir

V: Are sir vir mat bolo call me bhaiya it will be cool

Manisha was feeling awkward in front of Jiya's family as she was embarrassed about what she did in the show. Vikas and chetna sensed her discomfort

V: Are Manisha itna awkard na ho bcche it's okay it's a part of the game koi bat jesi hume chia pyari vesi hume tu pyari hai idhr aa and he pulled her into a hug and Manisha started crying and said

M: Sorry bhaiyaa.. maaf kardo please mene glati ki hai please chotti bhen smj ke maaf kar do...

V: Are it's okay beta jo hua it's done.. It's good you realized koi bat nhii..

J: Han na Manisha mene bola na sab hogya hai it's done chill kar ab..

Aarav tapped on Abhishek's leg

A: Aap Abhishek bhaiya ho naa

Ab: Hanji aur aapka nam

A: Aarav Kohli

Ab: Nice name and was about ruffle his hair but was stopped by hum

A: Only my bui does this and I don't like someone else who does this and yes stay away from my bui bhaut rulya hai aapne meri bui koo..

Ab: I am sorry Aarav..

A: It's okay I like you but chachu and papa will not be lienet like me (with attitude which made Abhi glup)

Chetna heard this and said

C: Aarav baba take bui and bui's friend inside jiya bcche andr ja..

J: Chlo aarav and Manisha

They bid bye to the boys and left from there..

E: Hum bhi chlte hain sir.. Sir kl mene Gurgaon wale ghr me ek chotta sa get together plan kiya please jiya ko permission de dena..

V: Ohkk, no problem but pick up and drop ?

A: Bhaiya I mean sir me kar lunga dono ko pick and drop

V: You better not repeat the same thing which you did on the show and this is my last warning to you got that...(glaring him)

C: Vikas calm down.. and yes Abhishek she is the jaan of our family and I don't care what you did for the game and please don't hurt her this time otherwise you have to face her brothers this time.

Abhishek gluped and said I am sorry Sir and Mam for whatever I did on the show and yes I really like your sister and will make sure to win her and her family's trust

Vikas sensed sincerity in his voice and nodded. And was happy to hear that he knows his mistakes and was sure that his sister made a right choice ro give him a second chance...

Elvish and abhishek left from there...

E: Bhai terko jiya se phle uski family ko mnna pdega... Us chottu Aarav ko deka tune bhai ultimate bccha hai vohh..

A: Bhai sahi me bhai to bhai aur Aarav voh to Pura apni Bui ka chamcha hai godddd kya karun me...

E: Kuch mat kar jiya ko wapis jeetne ki tyari kar because this time it will be tough..

Abhi nodded at this...

Thanks ❤️
Please vote and comment ❤️ 🙏