EXIT

Everything was changing between as they were only 5 contestants left in this huge BB house. They all started eating together having fun together as these were the last days that'll be cherished forever.

In between, Elvish came close to Jiya and started developing a sisterly bond towards he started understanding her, and he connected what Hardik, Ishan, and Shub told him that this girl has a heart of gold. Even whatever happened between both of them, Jiya has opened up to him, and he knows what jiya feels for Abhi and feels really bad and guilty for ruining her heart.

The case with Abhi was also the same as he got to know real Jiya, whose caring, sensitive, loving, protective, and bold. He got to know that he was in delusion that she was using him for votes, but it was not true. He got to know how sensitive she is for her family topic and how much she adored her bhai as they were discussing their family. One day, he saw her eyes literally shining when she was talking about her bhai. He got to know about his feelings and was sure that it was not just attraction or something, but it was complete love, which he feels for her, and he was guilty as he hurt her so much.

Jiya was no less she developed a brotherly vibe with Elvish she became close to him and started to come out of her cocoon with him she felt protected whenever she was with him the same way she felt with her brother. And she even forgave him for everything. With Abhi, she started to give him a second chance and started afresh as she was completely and madly in love with him.

Bb Announcement
Jiya aap abhi k abhi confession room me aayen

All 4 were wondering why Bb called her

Jiya was already feeling restless.

Confession room
Bb: Jiya kesi hain aap

J: Bb me theek hun

Bb: Jiya hume aapko kuch batna hai

J: Ji Bb

Bb: Jiya hume bhar se aapki family se batya gya hai ki there is some medical emergency in the family and they need you

(Guys, so vamika is not well, and she is constantly asking about her Bui)

J: WHAT bb sab theek hain

Bb: Jiya aapne aap ko smanbhle and aap, please left se Bhar chle jayen..

J: Ji bb

It was already 20 mins as jiya was not present and all were getting tensed

Bb announcement
BB Chatte hain ki aap sabhi TV screen k samne aa jayen..

All sat down there

VC played
J: Hey guys, I have to leave the show due to some medical emergency in my family, and I had to leave the show. I know it's not a right way to say bye to you all but guys my family needs me right now but I have to say something to you all (she had tears in her eyes and watching her like made everyone emotional) so let's start with my Bhai

Elvish, I know we didn't start on a good note, but let me tell you are my brother from another mother and I am genuinely sorry for mixing soap in your water. You will always have a special place in my heart. I am thankful to have a brother like you. And yes, I have another person whose equally mad like me and it makes me happy to have you here. Thank you Elvish bhai.. and yes if I have to choose between you and abhi for the win. I want my brother to win. Win it for me

(Elvish got emotional)

Next Uhmmm Abhi khn se shuru karun smj nhi aa rha but yes from day 1 to now we have grown so much I have seen you changing growing into a gentleman which is really a change. Tuje pta hai muje lgta tha ki me tujse kbhi dosti nhi kar Paugi par me pagal to tujse pyar karne lgi aur tu to muje dost bhi nhi man saka. Kher I don't want to hold any grudges shyd hum kbhi milen bhi nhi. Par Abhi tu bhaut sahi bnda hai game ke liye par mne tujse payr kiya aur sbko lga I was using you but it's not true. Tu hmesha mere liye meri priority rhega no matter what. Tu khush rhe aur Bebika se kam Lada kar... All the best..

(ABHI was crying knowing that she loves him and also ki jiya doesn't want to see him anymore)

Bebika and Manisha you are really nice people bs thoda sa control karo khni bar aap kisi ko itna hurt kar dete ho jo ki beyond repair hota hai.. I hope you understand and Manisha ab se Elvish aur abhi tere hain khush ho ja

Guys kaafi emotional hogya hai don't cry okay... I love you all, but I love Elvish bhai little more. Play well and do well. Bhai win it for me..

Love love

Bye guys

Bb announcement
Jesa aapne deka jiya is show ka Hissa nhi aap charon hain top 4 of Bb ott congratulations.

Everyone was sad as Jiya had to leave the say and surprisingly Mansiha was crying as she started to know Jiya and was regretting everything.

Thank you 😊 💓
Please vote and comment and guess what will be next!!