Revelations 1

Hey guys... Hope you are doing well. Well, guys, if you don't like my stories, don't report them as it takes a lot of time and hard work, which I put through it. And a special shout out to all my lovely supporters who have been there. I love you all, and I am genuinely grateful for you all...

So let's start..

It was midnight, and still, Jiya Abhi Elvish Manisha was still in Gurgaon, and everybody slowly and eventually left the party.. these four people were chilling together, finding peace in silence. The four hearts were fighting their own battles. But these four hearts knew how they would find their solace but were scared for the consequences.

Jiya was in the washroom when her phone rang, displaying VK18❤️🦁 calling. Abhi saw this and didn't know who VK18 was and that too with a heart emoji, and that too, calling up so late...

So, without thinking, he answered the call...

Abhishek's pov

Hello, I said..."Princess," and I hear a manly bold voice.. No....who are you to call my jiya as princess...

"WTF mene phone kiya hai jiya ko.. And who are you to answer her phone on her behalf?

Main uska soon to be boyfriend bol rha hunnn (Abhi pitega) ab tum btao kon bol rhe ho... and the reply shocked me

Uska bhai Virat Kohli bol rha hun me Mr Abhishek...

As he mentioned this, I was shocked to react, and I said what... you must be joking, right...

Bhai rat ke 3:30 bje me joke karuga... aur koi kam nhi mere pas kya... And most importantly, thoda dimag lga usko ghar se lena aaya tha na... Photo nhi deki meri aur jiya ki... BTW, just tell her to be here in the next 1hr..

I was so shocked to react to this that the girl i love is the sister of Mr Virat Kohli, the living legend fuckkk..

I sat on the nearest couch when Elvish came and asked kiska phone that???

Viiiirrraaatttt Kooooohhhliii ka phone tha....

Acha achaa after realizing kyaa bol rha hai bhaii teri jyda hogi hai bs aur nhi peeni...

Bhai yar me sch bol rha hai hun..

While I heard Manisha saying ki phail gya raita...

Kya bola tune Manisha???

Kuch bhii to nhiii...

Mtlb tuje pta tha woww...

Are esa nhi abhii...

I was looking at Manisha accusingly, when Jiya came and said ki kya huaa abhi Elvish itne shocked ku khade ho??

Me and Elvish calmed ourselves and asked her..

Jiya, who is VK18 in your contact list?? And that too with a red heart and sher emojii

Jiya's pov

When abhi asked me who is VK18 I was confused about how to react and what I should tell him. But I calmed myself down and told them finally..

Guys, VK18 is Virat Kohli, and 18 is his jersey no.. and yes, guys, I haven't told told you guys that yes, Virat and Vikas bhaiya are my real siblings, and yes, I know you want to know that why I didn't disclose this to the world but this is something really important to my past and yes I will tell you all today but usse phle ghar chlen nhi to bhai yhni aa jyegye...

Han chl abhi said...

Guys, Elvish said tum dono ek car me jao me aur Manisha ek car me ja rhe hain okay..

Okay.. Abhiya said

Abhi jiya said

Jiya abhi nhi, it's too much to process right now. Please, tune batya ku nhi kya tu mere upar trust nhi karti kya?? I knew jb Cricketer week hua shubhman ka aana as your friend ishan and Hardik bhai ka aana.. muje strike ku nhi hua...

Jiya kept her palm on his lips.. shssh abhi ek sans me Kitna bolega...I know tere pas bhaut questions hain mere tere har question ka answer dungi pkka promise but phle ghar chlenn...

Abhi okay...but tu merko virat sir ka autograph dilegi???

Jiya giggles and said okay we have a fan boy here..

They were walking hand in hand, giggling around, when Jiya pinched abhi, making him stumble on his feet, and he was about to fall, but jiya held his hand, making him stand properly and .....

abhi said said Ab to tu gyii and start running behind her..

Jiya was running to the parking lot with heels, and abhi was behind...

Abhi held her arm, which made her disbalance, and she twisted her feet, causing her scream..

J: Aaahhh mumma... Aaahhhh

A: Jiya kya huaa

J: Abhi mera per aaahh (slight tears in her eyes)

A: Dika muje ruk he picks her up, and makes her sit in car and sees her feet which was swelled...

J: Abhi bhaut dard ho rha hai....

A: Shsshh kuch nhi hua... let's go to the hospital..

J: Hospital nhiii muje sirf bhai chaiyeee bss....

A: Jiya shant ho ja bhai aa jyege gye phle hospital chlenn..

J: Nhi muje bhai chale..

Abhi didn't know what to do as her swelling was increasing, so he thought to call her bhai first.. gathering a lot of courage.. he took Virat's no from her..

A: Hello

V: Yes, whose this?

A: Sir, me Abhishek bol rha hun??

V: Abhay rat ko pagal ho gya hai kya unknown no se call rha hai... Me rohit ko bol kar tere 7 laps bada dunga..

(He thought he was Abhishek Sharma, the cricketer)

A: Uhmmm sir me Abhishek malhan bol rha jiya ka friend

V: Ohh acha Han abhishek bolo

A: Uhmm, sir, voh jiya...

V: Jiya kya jiya kya hua jiya... Just tell me ...

A: Sir voh actually jiya ka per twist ho gya hai I am taking her to ABC hospital par voh aapko bulane ki zid kar rhi hai...

V: WHAT??? KESE LAGI USKO.. AUR TUM AUR ELVISH AUR MANISHA KHN THE... I KMEW IT KUCH NA KUCH HOGA... I SO KNEW IT.... ME AA RHA HUN...

Abhi drove quickly, drove to the hospital, and called Manisha and Elvish over there....

So, guys, excited for Viart and Abhi's first meet....

Tell me your opinion ki kesi hogi unki pheli meeting....

Till then

Thanks ❤️
Please vote and comment ❤️