Aftermath

Hey guys...Kese ho sare jane....I missed you all so much!! I can't be more thankful to God for blessing me such an amazing virtual family ..... I love you all....

Thanks for all the constant support and all those supportive messages I got during this period....

So let's start....

Abhishek's pov

It's been 1 week of that drastic night, and everything has changed after that night...Jiya has become so timid, and 5 it's bothering us a lot... We all have been trying to cheer her up, but she is not ready to come out of her cocoon...

This is sacring shit out of me because she is not letting me heal her, and Virat bhai and Vikas bhai are way too scared because they have seen her like this before...

She is not letting me leave her sight even for 1 min, and this is disturbing me and as well as others... Though the team is into finals, they are not happy because jiya is not there to celebrate their victory with her....

I was standing in the balcony when I heard jiya screaming and I immediately left to go to the room and there I saw my baby having a nightmare... I mentally cursed that bastrad for making her condition like this.....Fuckk...

A: Jiya Jaan aankhen khol dek me hun yhn....

J: Please leave me....Please kaaraann..

A: Jiya bcche....Shshshh... kuch nhi hua baby....Open your eyes....

She was not opening her eyes, and I didn't know what came into me. I threw water on her face.... and she woke up....

I quickly took her into a hug, and she broke down... I can't see her like this. I die a million times when I see her crying....

A: Shsshh jaan see you are safe...Me hun bhai hain sab hai yhn...Shsshh calm down...

J: Abhi....

A: Kuch nhi hua jaan bss Rona band kar....

J: Abhj me hi ku meri kya galati thi ki mene usse pyar kiya....Har bar mere sath hi esa ku hota ha....Me kya itni buri hun kya....

A:Jaan, you are a fighter, my strong girl... You faced that bastrad bravely aur tu sabse achi hai islye to me tuje sundar insan bolta hun...Kunki tera dil bhaut sundar hai...

J: Hmmm

A: Acha me breakfast order karta hun...Tu fresh ho ja...

J: Hmm, tu khni mat jayio, please..

A: Yhni hun me jaan....

Jiya went to washroom for freshening up...

I quickly called Virat bhai....

A: Morning bhai...

V: Morning Abhi...Chia theek hai??

A: Bhai muje kuch smj nhi aa rha me usse ese nhi dek skta she is not letting me heal her....Me usse ese rote hue nhi dek skta...Bhai me roz Marta hun usse ese dek kar...

V: Abhi Abhi relax muje pta hai tuje kesa lag rha hai but bcche tu himmat nhi har skata because you are the only one with whom chia is comfortable right now...

A: Bhai me kuch soch rha tha.....I think it's time......

V: Tu sahi bol rha hai....I'll talk with them and will plan something...

A: Theek hai bhai...Jiya aati hogi....

Jiya came out of washroom looking so beautiful, but her eyes were red. i knew she cried and she was clutching her stomach i knew her periods must have startef. I promised myself to bring my old Jiya back no matter what...