Part One: Family and Friends

In the midst of all this, Xavion bids farewell to the twins and drives off to his company. He owns a worldwide renowned corporation, named Xavion's Repairs, that, as the name suggests, repairs anything technical and mechanical, from cars to phones, microwaves to television, houses and so much more. Xavion enters his office at eight o' clock in the morning, that which contains two window walls; one to keep an eye on his employees and the other for a view of the city. As he closes the door behind him, he discovers his two sister in-laws, the older sister leans on his desk as the younger one admires his awards.

"Hey, don't touch those! Why are you two in here?! How did you even get in here?!", Xavion questions. He runs over to his trophies, aggressively, but cautiously, moving Lalita out of the way, making sure they're not broken.

"Relax bro... Nice place you got here.", Luanna, the desk leaner, approbates in her gray, thigh high, suede Gianvito Rossi stiletto boots. Looking around, "We just came here to ask a few questions.", she twirls the string bow on her long sleeve pearl beaded white blouse, while she lets her other hand hang along the side of her thigh which is decorated in her black casual retro pinup shorts.

"Aren't you supposed to be out of the country?", Xavion rotates his body away from the shelf, exhibiting confusion.

"Well once we 'interrogate' you,", Lalita air-quotes, "you will know why we're here.", then places her midnight blue Coach Outlet purse on Xavion's desk. She rocks back and forth in her Xayane ivory combat boots, facing the city's view, resting her hands in the pockets of her black ripped jogger jeans.

"Alright, what is it that you want?", Xavion sighs, taking a seat at his desk.

"You still have that guest room, yes?", Luanna grins, only causing Xavion more vexation.

"Wait! No, no, no!", Xavion jumps up, "You can't be doing what I think you're doing! Hold on...it's fine as long as you informed her. Which you did do...right?", Xavion asks in doubt.

"Oh, don't worry about it! Even if she does get mad, she'll be mad at us not you!", Lalita persuades, looking down at the city through the glass wall, rocking a bit faster.

"Y-yeah bro!", Luanna stumbles, "You have nothing to worry about! We'll contact her soon. Just let us in for dinner when we call, yeah?", receiving the hint.

"...Fine. It's not like I can convince you otherwise.", Xavion relucts his agreement.

"Yay! We already have our things packed back at the motel. When does your family eat again, 6:30?", Lalita skips out of Xavion's office with her arms crossed behind her back.

"Um, yes. I'll see you there.", Xavion responds, failing to hide the anxiety of his in-laws.

"See you at 6:30, Xavion!", Lalita briskly returns her head in the office before sticking it back out.

"See you later bro!", Luanna takes hold of Lalita's purse, she waves goodbye and heads out the door.

"See you later", Xavion waves. Dispirited, he thinks to himself, "What am I going to say to Zariah? I doubt that they'll take the blame for every - if any - thing." Xavion takes a couple of deep breaths before planning out all of the reparations that he and his employees need to make for their customers.

Lilac, Lavender, Judith, and Judah are in the same elementary school. Lilac and Lavender are 3 years-old, while Judith and Judah are 4-years old. They are innovative students, hence Lilac and Lavender are in kindergarten already. Without question, Judith and Judah are also sophisticated as they are, as of now, in 1st grade. Xavion walks them to their classrooms, after discussing the youngest twins'  schedules with the principal, and they all give their farewells.