Chapter 12

I woke up and saw a missed call from Lucas. I called him back. "What's up? Why did you call me Lou?" I asked him, because he I traced the time he called me and he had called me at 3am. "I missed you, and I was drunk." I laughed softly at his explanation. He told me about the party he went to last night and how Summer had kissed someone. I had to go after a while since I was meeting with Rory to get ready for the show, since she was travelling with me. 

I covered up my bruise with the foundation mum gave me. I walked to Starbucks once again to grab my Coffee and Rory walked in. She ordered herself a Coffee and came to sit with me. It was like we were best friends. She showed me her cat, named Taylor. After a while I told her we should head back to my hotel. She had bought a bag with her outfit in and some makeup. 

We walked back up to my hotel and Mum was sat on the sofa. "Hey Mum, Rory is here." I mentioned, causing her to turn her head and get up. "Hi!" She exclaimed opening her arms for Rory. I could tell Rory was full of excitement. She went and hugged her. "I love you." Rory said to mum. Mum smiled and patted her back. 

Me and Rory went into my room and I showed her what I was going to wear. We ended up watching tv for a while since we had a while till the show started. After about an hour we decided to get ready. I wore a white tank with a mirror ball skirt and Rory wore a pink dress. I did some pink glitter on her face and then some silver glitter on my own. 

"I can't believe this is real." She looked so happy, and she was so sweet. We left and got into the car. We travelled to the stadium and I met some fans. We got into the VIP box and we were trading bracelets with people. The show started and Rory screamed really loud. I could tell she was having such a great time and it made me so happy.

The show was really good again and afterwards me and Rory went to meet mum backstage. "That was the best thing ever." Rory said. I hugged mum and she kissed my head. "Your bruise." Mum said after stepping back. I took out my phone camera again to realise it was showing really badly. My makeup must have faded. "What did you do?" Rory asked. I quickly thought of an excuse. "I ran into the door." She seemed to believe it.

We left the stadium and dropped Rory off at her apartment block because we didn't want anyone harassing her on her way home. After she got out the car, mum looked at me. "Good thinking with that excuse." I laughed softly. "I just hope it wasn't obvious while you were performing. People are gonna go wild thinking of reasons." I said. Mum nodded.

When we finally got back up to the hotel room I got onto twitter and searched in my name. To my disappointment, there was in fact a ton of tweets about the bruise on my face. "Ugh." I opened instagram and decided to post a story regarding it.

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know the bruise on my cheek was from when I ran into a door, please don't worry, it was just my clumsiness at its finest. love u all sm and hope u had a good night x

I posted it and went into mum's room. To my surprise, she was crying. "What's up?" I asked, sitting down on her bed. She turned her phone around "Read this." I read the tweet displayed on her screen.

Taylor Swift is clearly abusing Stella, the bruise on her cheek was 100% from taylor. She needs to be arrested. She doesnt deserve to have a child. 

I took her phone and switched it off. "Oh let them talk mum. You know the truth. I know the truth." I comforted her before cuddling up next to her. "You're the best mum in the world." I told her. "Thankyou baby. I love you so much." I smiled and hugged her. Just then Lucas called me. I picked up "STELLA WHO THE FUCK HIT YOU?" He screamed down the phone. "Calm down." I said. The way he shouted nearly sent me into tears because I had never heard him so angry. "Who did it?" He asked again, more calmer this time. "A door." I lied. "I don't believe you Estella." He challenged. "It was a door. I swear." I lied once again. "Estella if someone did that, tell me." He said. "I would, but it was a door, so unless your gonna batter a door then there's not much you can do." When I said that, mum started laughing. "Okay I love you." Before I could even reply, the call ended.

"Someone's angry." I said to mum and she giggled, having heard the call because of how loud he was. "At least he's angry because of you, not at you." She said. I nodded at her and went back to cuddling her. "Go to sleep Stell." She instructed me. I looked up at her. "Why are you telling me that?" I asked. "You look tired." I nodded at her and fell alseep.