Lydia Elaine❤️

As I sat impatiently waiting for my mom to come down, I decided to eat some fruit snacks, I've been eating like a damn dog. Just as I was finished my mom came walking down the stairs! "Thank god you ready!" I said sarcastically. I grabbed the keys off the top shelf and headed towards the door. My mom locked the house up and we was out.

I took the Matte black Range Rover instead today, it was a gift from my mom for me and Lydia. I must say I love it! I cranked up the truck and Beyoncé blasted through the speakers, me and my mom didn't talk much on the way there, I was just chilling and so was she! "Rashaad should be doing this Lynn and you know this." She said breaking the silence. "Ma, you didn't have to come!" I took a deep breath trying to hold back what I really wanted to say.

"You right, I didn't, but I did." She said turning down the music. I gripped my steering wheel, trying to control my anger, she always do this shit! "Can you just let it go? I get tired of hearing this same ol' shit from you every time I ask you to do something for me! If you don't want to do it, stay home next time! You always have these mixed emotions when it comes to Lydia, it's like you want her here but you don't!" I pulled into the parking lot and got out before she could say anything. I stormed off towards the doctors office.
I'm glad it the AC was on in there, lord knows it was hot as hell outside.
"Hey, I have a docs appointment with Dr.Metlus today." I said Mrs.Shannon, she gave me a smile. "Hey Leah, how's Lydia doing?" She said looking down at my belly. "She's been moving a lot." I smiled and placed my hands on my stomach. "That's good love, he'll be right with you in 10 minutes, just sign in and you know the rest." She handed me the clip board, I walked towards the seats and did what I normally do.

"FaLynn was that shit really caused for?" My mom asked me, I slightly rolled my eyes and continued to write. "I know you hear me talking to you!" She yelled loud enough for me to hear. "What!?!" I yelled making everybody look at us. I was embarrassed, but she was getting on my damn nerves with all this talking! Her eyes widen, she sat back and shook her head. I brushed it off and turned in my papers, right when I was about to sit down when Mr.Metlus opened the door. "FaLynn Perry?" He yelled out, I sighed out in relief, grabbed my things and left my mom in the lobby.

Dr.Metlus was CUTE, he was about 6'5, clean cut, brown skin with hazel green eyes, clean facial hair with some pretty pearly white teeth and I believe he's single too. I followed behind him towards the back to his room, He wore all black slacks with some all black and white Roshe Run's he always kept it simple. "So FaLynn how you been Ma?" He said shutting the door behind us. Knocking me out my thoughts I was having about him. "Um, I've been pretty good." I said while sitting on the exam table. "That's real good, how about Lydia?" He started rubbing my belly making me blush. "She's been moving a lot lately but -"

"She's moving now, she must like me, she always gets excited when she feels my touch, I've noticed that." He said while looking at me. "Yeah I've noticed that." I started smiling big. "What you say FaLynn? A date me and you? And Lydia of course." He asked me still while rubbing my stomach. "Uh, sure?" I bit my lip and looked at him. "Great, I'll call you later on today just to check up on you and we can go from there." He slid back and wrote his number on a sticky note and gave it to me. I smirked a little and folded it and kept it in my hand.

"Ready to see Lydia?" He asked while putting on his gloves. I nodded my head at him. "Me too!" He said with so much excitement. I lifted my sundress, he started look at me crazy but I had on some boy shorts under. I could of laughed at his facial expression! He placed the jelly on my stomach and rubbed it all over my stomach, suddenly I saw my Lydia there just chilling, look like she was covering her eyes. "She's a clown like her mommy." Dr.Metlus chuckled. "Whatever I'm ready to hold her." I said getting emotional