Chapter 2

Rashaad POV

______________

Lords know I love that girl , I wouldn't do anything to hurt here man .. She means the world to me .. But it's better for us to move on ..

* tear rolled down *

___________________

"Rashaad! Rashaad! Why you crying?i hope it ain't cus of that bitch!" Trina said

"Man watch your damn mouth before shit get stupid ! I already done fucked up now you wanna talk shit while she ain't here to defend herself shut the fuck up hoe before you be walking! "

"Alright shaad,I'm sorry , I didn't mean to set you off... I can tell you love her , why you won't just call her up man ? I don't want to interfere of what y'all had going on "

" You right ... I think I should call her , she was upset when she left , hold on right quick "

__________________

* goes straight to voice mail *

( Awe man , this ain't like her! Man pick up the phone bae I said to myself . )

Let me try again..

* 5 minutes later ....

Next thing you know Leah mom calls Rashaad.

" RASHAAD!!!! Thank god you answered !!! "

"What's wrong ma?"

"L - l - Leah.  S-she got in a wreck , we don't know if she's going to be okay [ bursting into tears  ) "

" Ms.Ross , are you serious ? "

" please ! Just come to Shands Hospital "

__________

Rashaad

Man . I done fucked up , I left Trina at the park .. Man fuck her .. Leah needs me , I never ever should of did her like that! Plus she's carrying my child .. lord Jesus please let her be okay! I know I did some fucked up shit, but lord why her I cried

___________________

Everyone is at the hospital , FaLynn , Ma. , Dad , her little brother & some relatives ..

Ms. Ross was so happy to see me , she asked me what happened .. I was scared to tell her .. That was my life ....

"Ms.Ross, we got in a argument , she saw me with another female , she told me she was pregnant I didn't know how to take Ma.. I'm sorry , I just thought she wasn't going to react like that. "I said scared as hell

"NOW YOU KNOW HOW LEAV FEELS ABOUT YOU!!! YOU BRUNG ANOTHER BITCH TO HER PRESENCES ! How could you Rashaad Jones!? HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU! & she's pregnant with my Grandbaby ? YOU AIN'T SHIT!!!" she said yelling and screaming , then all of a sudden she slapped the fye from my lips..

" AYE! Mr.Ross called ! What the hell going on in here now!? What the fuck bae? Why you slapped that man? " I never seen Leah daddy so mad ..

" this little fucker here is the reason why our baby sitting in icu ! Fighting for her damn life!! " Mrs. Ross was already crying

" what you mean ? Bae go calm down , let me talk to him "

* Rashaad Gulped so hard , he thought he was going to choke *

_________________

Mrs.Ross POV

My baby , my Grandbaby .. I hope they pull thru this! Lord be with my babies , please let my baby walk across that stage! Let her start off college ! Let my Grandbaby come into the world ! We still got to go shopping for him / her ..

_________________

" Mr.Ross , we got in a argument , she seem me w| another female .. "

" say no more , you've disappointed me.. You know how much Leah loves you & then you go with some ratchet bitch and fuck all that up .. What was you thinking boy ? Don't loose no loyal chick for a one night stand chick ! The grass is not always green on the other side son ! " he had a evil look in his eyes ..

** Mr.Ross just walked away to comfort his wife  **

_________________________

I just fell to my knees crying , FaLynn walked over there and joined me .. At least I know she wasn't mad at me , she just cared about Leah being okay ..

F-FaLynn I didn't mean to Sis.. I didn't know she was going to act like that, I never should of let her drive alone Sis.. I regret so much , I was literally crying like a big ol baby, seeing Leah hooked to all those machines mad it worst ..

_____________________

"Excuse me? Where's the Ross family?" Dr.Moses said

" Right here , " everyone stood up

" well , if you want to see her .. Only 2 people at a time .. She's going to be fine folks , the crash was really severe .. She has so broken ribs and her arm is broke and most likely going to be paralyzed on one side . "

** all you could hear was sniffs and Mrs.Ross crying & screaming **

" I want to go see her , " my voice was shaky ..

" No! You ain't getting close to my damn baby ! Not at all ! After all this shit you done caused ...."

" Look Bae, lets just go home .." Mr.Ross said

" HELL NO! I'm staying here to Leah wake the fuck up ! And I know for a fact my baby will not be paralyzed because of this ignorant ass nigga. ! "

** everybody gasped **

____________________

HOPE Y'ALL ARE ENJOYING THIS

Give me feedback