chap 6

* recap *

Leah!!! Leah!!!! Major said screaming in my ear .

WHAT! ? what happen? I said scared as shit.

We're here bebyyyyy . he said laughing

oh my god you're so fucking goofy dumb ass! I punched him as hard as I could .

ouch . you hit like a man girl . he laughed .

he walked around and opened my door..

Wowwww . it was beautiful ♡ I must say he did that !

_________________________________

Leah POV :

So do you like it?

I LOVE it she said, how come you're doing this all for me? like we just met? I mean its BEAUTIFUL candles lit on the walk way to the beach and a lil picnic w| rose pedals around it. I've never felt this special!

cus leah ( he pulled me in real close) you're a special girl. all that stuff you been thru you deserve the best. I know you may have trust issues but I'm ready whenever you are.

aww major.  I appreciate that!  she said.

He was looking at me dead in my eyes. I swear his eyes made me WEAK!

LEAH! he shouted

huh?  he knocked me out my thoughts.

damn girl you got lost in My eyes or something ? he chuckled

boy - he cut me off with a kiss.

lord knows this guy has some juicy LIPS! and his breath is A1! where has he been?

of course I kissed em back.  who the hell wouldn't?  it was so passionate I will def remember this night forever.

Dang Major. you didn't have to do that

but I Did and you like it!

I giggled a little. yes I do Major yes I do .

- I was interrupted by another text . well who could this be now ?

I looked down it was Fal again. I really don't want to talk to her so im going to block her. I didn't even read the message.  -

So Leah Bae? let's go for a walk on the beach? its okay with you? he said

Sure! lets go!

he picked me up bridal style and ran into the water

WTF MAJOR!!! now what if I couldn't swim!? sharks be out here at night!!!

he busted out laughing like the shit was really funny.

girl calm your nerves ain't no damn sharks out here and you can swim so kill it.

* we stayed out there for a couple more hours playing and what not.  I got tired and was ready to go home.  but he surprised me.  he rented a beach house too. I know my parents are worried about me. ill just give them a quick call to let them know I'm ok *

Major pov :

Leah was dozing off . i decided to carry her inside,  her little snores were so cute .. I turned on the fire place to warm up the place and just let leah lay on my chest. . I truly like this girl. she's everything I look for in a woman. Her phone kept buzzing off, I don't need to snoop but some girl name FaLynn keep hitting her up saying she was sorry. I just left it alone and put her phone back down. I kissed Leah on the forehead and went to sleep myself.  I swear I could have this moment for life!

* next day *

I could feel leah moving and stuff in my arms,  I knew she was about to wake up any minute now. I started tickling her just because im a playful ass nigga . " stoppppp " she said between laughters. wake up girl! time to go home. But I dont want to go major she said looking all sad.. Okay fine Leah, we'll come back later okay? okay Maj.

_________________________________

Leah POV

While we were otw back home I noticed I had a lot of messages from Falynn. I Cannot believe she betrayed me like this . I knew this girl since we were in diapers . did everything together and now shes pregnant with the dude I lost my baby too. all I can do was shake my head.. Hey Leah what you thinkin about over there girl? Nothing.. I lied. I hate the fact that I did but I can handle this on my own,

30mins later

we pulled up to my house I wanted him to meet my parents but they werent home.. Thank you so much Major for taking me away for a little bit I needed it. Anything for you Leah he licked his lips. I gave him a passionate kiss and got out the car looked back and waved. man he doesnt know how he makes me feel at times ! I walked in my house I seen blood all on the floor . I Started screaming what the fuck is going on when everything. goes good then shit end wrong. Lord man what did I do!? what did I do to deserve this? I started following the bloody spots upstairs, which leaded into my parents room..  lord pls don't let my parent be dead. pls dont! I cracked open the door I heard lil sniffs and there it was my mom was crying .. I seen here holding her stuff in disbelief.. Mom what is that I asked? my voice was shaking,  shit I was scared too. BABY!  call the ambulance pls I just had a miscarriage,  I wanted it to be a surprise but all this stressing with work it just got the best of me. oh my god momma im so sorry! we cried together, I called the ambulance and they came to get her. it was so devastating I didn't know how to take it. I diff would of loved to have a baby sis or brother but things happen right? 

Mom POV

I was downstairs looking for something to eat,  I was having these bad ass stomach cramps next thing you know I was leaking blood. I was so scared, I eased upstairs to the bathroom to see what was going on & it hit me I lost my baby.  I wanted it to be a surprise I was gonna tell them it hurts that they have to find out this way :( i was looking forward to this, let me call my husband when everything gets situated so I can tell him .. im pretty sure leah has told him.

Leah Pov

While I was waiting to hear what was up with my mom I called dad and told him. he sounded like he was about to cry . it was a hard time for us. I swear this year has been a killer! I text major and told him i was at shands hospital so he can come sit with me

Me : Bae come to Shands Hospital asap

MajorBaee : what the hell happen Lee!? are you okay?

Me : ill explain when you get here

while i was textin him i heard someone call my name. I looked up and it was Falynn ole duck ass .

______________________________________

What do you think will happen next !?

sorry for the long ass update .